UFC on Fox 12: Lawler vs. Brown Prelims PBP (Discussion) 1:15pm PT/ 4:15pm ET

The 30-24 judge will score this 29-27...

images

Well that a given , no big deal , Olympic champ
Well, I meant to make the implication that Team USA is neck-and-neck with Russia, Cuba and Iran as far as wrestling goes. Which we are.

For example Kevin Jackson won gold at the first non-boycotted Olympics in years (1992 Summer games) with the Soviet(!!)team competing.

And he just won the fight because of it.

He tapped Chiesa who is no slouch either. Assuming that you don't automatically dismiss the skill of anyone who has ever competed on TUF.

he's a good grappler, that's it.

Another 10-8. Very interesting. It was borderline for the 2nd, but I don't hate that.

Masvidal is damned good but I still feel like something is missing with him. He shouldn't have gotten cracked by Daron and Chiesa.

UFC should give him some big fights now.

Good bout. Was hoping for more stand up th, but that may've lead to a win for Daron. Glad Masvidal got the w.

was a great fight until masvidal turned into a full blown blanket.

Well, I meant to make the implication that Team USA is neck-and-neck with Russia, Cuba and Iran as far as wrestling goes. Which we are.

For example Kevin Jackson won gold at the first non-boycotted Olympics in years (1992 Summer games) with the Soviet(!!)team competing.

and they tried to get rid of wrestling in the Olympics, fucking idiots that's one of the few times we actually worked hand in hand with Iran on a subject , you know the subject of fucking retards trying to eliminate one of the sports that was part of the ancient fucking games.

Now Cuban Boxing, that's a thing that's damn near unmatched at the Amateur level in the last 40 plus years
Yeah, they dominate everyone. It's because out of the like 19,000 boxers on the island, only 12 will make the Olympic team which is pretty nuts when you think about it.

Back