Ufc on espn26 play by play

Someone said Starbucks purposely miss spell a simple name so people share in social media. I wonder if bad judging is the case also so people talk about ufc robbery next day. In today technology AI could easily do better job than 3 judges, all you need is plug in the scoring criteria. That be so awesome!!!

I like to see your bet slip of Felder or I want to bet someone that you have money on Hooker.

I had a small amount on Hooker pre-fight (1u) but was strongly considering live-betting Felder, so there was actually incentive for me thinking Felder won rounds. Even if you think otherwise, live-betting forces you to be very, very strict with who you think won the rounds or what the judges will favor.

(For instance, I thought Nam won the first 2 rounds against KKF, but didn't live-bet from that)

He put a few units on Hooker you seem confused.
I think you the one that is confused, that my point! he have few unit on Hooker that why I say human are bias. I bet he have money on Hooker is what I am saying.

Angela Hill said karolina win or lose she wishes to fight her next. -1000 Angela inc.

I like to see your bet slip of Felder or I want to bet someone that you have money on Hooker.
i bet 1k on hooker at 1.85 but there was a very easy hedge after round 3 when felder was 3.6, i put 200 on that. I dont really think putting money on a fighter pre-fight clouds my judgment in any way to be honest. When you want to livebet effectively you need to have an open and objective mind.

IMO Hooker-Felder was priced about right considering hometown bias was probably worth a few percent a round. I passed personally

Bet you Felder broke bones in Hookers face, we'll see when the suspensions come out

There's no question Hooker sustained significant damage too, including visibly. I'm just mocking the assertion that it's somehow clear which guy supposedly got his ass kicked by the other.

The only honest answer is if you say the other guy won. You can not get rid of bias, everyone think their fighter wins every time. Everyone should stated which fighter you bet and which fighter you think won, than we all can judge with that info.

I didnt bet either ML pre fight since I saw no value. I bet Felder after r4 at evens since he was clearly hurting Hooker.

The reason Hooker was trying to wrestle is he was being hurt so bad..

It isnt about losing the bet its about the sport losing credibility. Damage is one of the main metrics and Felder was wobbling Hooker more than once.

Would've been an epic night if Mustafaev didn't go to decision first time in his career was my last parlay leg zzzzzzz

Gonna pop back in and say Felder NSC closing at +190 was value all day. That and his points handicap seemed like a clear call
Yes yes i am going to go order my Irish Dragon tee shirt

Hooker face.jpg

Felder face Dan Hooker.jpg

Dan Hooker won 3 - 2 at worst. Felder may have landed strong strikes, but Hooker landed sharp, accurate punches to Felder's face, that did major damage. Anyone saying that was a robbery is biased, just like the commentators were.

Excellent proof that most media members don't even bother watching the fight critically and thinking for themselves, but solely go off what the commentary team claims is happening.

I had Hooker winning rounds 1-3 and am really curious which of those Felder supposedly won. Felder clearly won round 4. Round 5 was 50/50 and could go to either man.

So that's either 3-2 or 4-1 Hooker.

Normally I'm a pessimist with scoring in favor of a fighter that I've bet on. I was on Hooker, but I pretty much saw it how you did. I thought he had a pretty good chance of winning the first three and the last could have gone his way as well. I was really waiting on hearing a 49-46 and then I'd knew it was going his way. I didn't feel good going into the decision considering Felder somehow got the nod against Barboza in the last fight. I've been off the computer most of the weekend and am very surprised the media had it in favor of Felder.

Back