Ufc on espn26 play by play

Not complaning about the wn 5-0 tonight needed this badly

Fight was 50/50 to me but given hometown 55-45 Hooker. Cant say Hooker wins 60%+

Dan Hardy, why don't you suck Felder off in the middle of the cage while you're at it, you shameless little bitch?

Props to Felder for a fine, brave performance, but it detracts from his heroics when you have that little weasel Hardy licking his ass at every opportunity.

if you score round by round, I find it realllllllyyyy difficult to score it for Felder, the rightful guy won and I had it 4-1 or 3-2 for Hooker.

Felder did more damage and hit harder. Just another bad decision.
And he had the forward aggression

not a robbery, close fight but I thought Felder took over the last three rounds

And he had the forward aggression

not a robbery, close fight but I thought Felder took over the last three rounds
even the 5th?? come on man, it was really even before the takedown and then he had control for over a minute.

even the 5th?? come on man, it was really even before the takedown and then he had control for over a minute.
I wouldn’t call that control but yea, he got the takedown
Thought Felder landed the better shots that round as well
Hurt hooker several times throughout the fight

Wish I went more than $40 on hooker decision line nearly +300. Value was too good for hometown fighter getting the nod vs an extremely tough durable fighter.

I'm not backing hooker against gaethje... Nope.....

The only honest answer is if you say the other guy won. You can not get rid of bias, everyone think their fighter wins every time. Everyone should stated which fighter you bet and which fighter you think won, than we all can judge with that info.

I wouldn’t call that control but yea, he got the takedown
Thought Felder landed the better shots that round as well
Hurt hooker several times throughout the fight
yeah overall i thought it was a close fight, but scoring it round by round I can't give Felder more than 2 rounds, round 3 was close and 4 was for felder, but 1,2 and 5 were hooker's. But yeah that s jsut my opinion

The only honest answer is if you say the other guy won. You can not get rid of bias, everyone think their fighter wins every time. Everyone should stated which fighter you bet and which fighter you think won, than we all can judge with that info.

I've been gambling a long time and because of that, I'm truly unbiased. bet Hooker, thought it was not likely a +ev bet come fight time, thought the fight was close the whole way through and I could understand Felder winning a decision, wouldnt be mad at all.

D68dghQ.jpg

Excellent proof that most media members don't even bother watching the fight critically and thinking for themselves, but solely go off what the commentary team claims is happening.

I had Hooker winning rounds 1-3 and am really curious which of those Felder supposedly won. Felder clearly won round 4. Round 5 was 50/50 and could go to either man.

So that's either 3-2 or 4-1 Hooker.

hooker actually lost the 5th round on 2 judges scorecards! I am pretty shocked by that.

Excellent proof that most media members don't even bother watching the fight critically and thinking for themselves, but solely go off what the commentary team claims is happening.

I had Hooker winning rounds 1-3 and am really curious which of those Felder supposedly won. Felder clearly won round 4. Round 5 was 50/50 and could go to either man.

So that's either 3-2 or 4-1 Hooker.
I like to see your bet slip of Felder or I want to bet someone that you have money on Hooker.

Damn I feel asleep and missed the last 3 fights. Shit I'll take it Yan with the DEC and Felder NSC locked up my night well I needed this night.

They should add a who won the fight tally in addition to the round by round scoring

Felder kicked his ass but squeezed out home town decision lousy takedown influence

I think all 3 judges would agree who got beat up

Back