UFC on ESPN Does Another Record Rating

1.1 is something to brag about? NASCAR drew 1.8 last night.

It's worth noting that there was no big lead in for this event and they were up against the All-Star game, a WWE PPV and some other sports.

And worth mentioning Cain is boring, has zero charisma and can't sell a fight and it still did well.

Congrats to UFC. Big risk with a crap undercard and an untrustworthy fighter in your main event.

They’re comparing it ESPN Fight night ratings historically, nothing else lol
And they provide no actual ratings.
These aren’t records,
The debuts beat shitty Numbers from 2017, wow
And it’s from ESPNs PR account.

If they call them records, the dummies will eat them up.

I set new records every day. Most leaves dodged in the wind.... walking up 4 sets of stairs without tripping.... Going months without trying my shoes.

Its easy! You should all set your own made up records and tag the UFC and ESPN in the comments. Let your buddies know that you're just as awesome as they are!

Also, what ratings? Nielsen? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Joke city.

If they call them records, the dummies will eat them up.

I set new records every day. Most leaves dodged in the wind.... walking up 4 sets of stairs without tripping.... Going months without trying my shoes.

Its easy! You should all set your own made up records and tag the UFC and ESPN in the comments. Let your buddies know that you're just as awesome as they are!

Also, what ratings? Nielsen? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Joke city.
lol, it beat monster 2018 FIght Night matchups like Valdez-Quigg and some dude named Andy Vences vs Erick De Leon,which were two of the highest prior to this matchup. ESPN did not air a "comparable" boxing match with big names in 2018, with a former HW champion and a hyped contender fighting in this debut.
Its pure PR nonsense, there are no ESPN Fight Night ratings 'records'. Here's a hint, usage of the word "since".

I would guess April 28 is the date of next big ESPN event. ESPN+ would be next week.

I do not understand why these events need to be on Sundays though..

They aren't all on Sundays.

lol, it beat monster 2018 FIght Night matchups like Valdez-Quigg and some dude named Andy Vences vs Erick De Leon,which were two of the highest prior to this matchup. ESPN did not air a "comparable" boxing match with big names in 2018, with a former HW champion and a hyped contender fighting in this debut.
Its pure PR nonsense, there are no ESPN Fight Night ratings 'records'.

I've been scouring and searching the dictionary, thesaurus, AND the Tyrannosaurus... and I found a word to describe these "records" with the dignity, respect, and importance they deserve.

"Interim Records"

There. Now you all know JUST how meaningful they are! You're welcome. Sorry Colby.

They’re comparing it ESPN Fight night ratings historically, nothing else lol
And they provide no actual ratings.
These aren’t records,
The debuts beat shitty Numbers from 2017, wow
And it’s from ESPNs PR account.

LMFAO. This is the Sherdog I know and love. They're overnight numbers, but a 1.1 metered rating is a rating. Also, what significance is the "debut" exactly? Who watches anything because it's the first time on ESPN? Moreover, this isn't the first time they've been on ESPN.

It's worth noting that there was no big lead in for this event and they were up against the All-Star game, a WWE PPV and some other sports.

more poeple always have espn not fs1 on there cable. dvrs are a big help as well.

Cain's epic track record of shitty TV main events will kill that momentum..

UFC/ESPN partnership is genius for both of them in so many ways

It reminds me of the spike partnership. ESPN just needs like programming to boost its faltering ratings, and live programming to boost it's only platform. UFC needs a mainstream push. It works so well for both parties.

ESPN is an easy home for any sport. Even bad ESPN boxing cards with no real advertising does okay on Friday nights

boxing gonna get better on there too imo.

Back