UFC on ESPN Does Another Record Rating

Mattitude V1

WAR CONDIT
@Silver
Reaction score

It's worth noting that there was no big lead in for this event and they were up against the All-Star game, a WWE PPV and some other sports.

UFC/ESPN partnership is genius for both of them in so many ways

It reminds me of the spike partnership. ESPN just needs like programming to boost its faltering ratings, and live programming to boost it's only platform. UFC needs a mainstream push. It works so well for both parties.

ESPN is an easy home for any sport. Even bad ESPN boxing cards with no real advertising does okay on Friday nights

UFC/ESPN partnership is genius for both of them in so many ways

It reminds me of the spike partnership. ESPN just needs like programming to boost its faltering ratings, and live programming to boost it's only platform. UFC needs a mainstream push. It works so well for both parties.

UFC benefits tremendously from being on a strong network that can promote them. ESPN isn't as strong as it was, but they're still a destination for sports fans.

UFC is embarrassing and lame

Just like me

UFC benefits tremendously from being on a strong network that can promote them. ESPN isn't as strong as it was, but they're still a destination for sports fans.

Yep. And despite ESPN + it's not as diffuse as it felt on FOX

Tito to dig a grave for the ufc.

tenor.gif

Glad UFC is still going strong.
Would prefer one of the competitors to step up soon. It wont be Bellator. We need the WWF Vs WCW 90s monday night wars. Bellator is more like TNA.

It's worth noting that there was no big lead in for this event and they were up against the All-Star game, a WWE PPV and some other sports.

They’re comparing it ESPN Fight night ratings historically, nothing else lol
And they provide no actual ratings.
These aren’t records,
The debuts beat shitty Numbers from 2017, wow
And it’s from ESPNs PR account.

I'm actually interested to see what the final numbers are. Good times for the UFC. What is the next show on ESPN?

I would guess April 28 is the date of next big ESPN event. ESPN+ would be next week.

I do not understand why these events need to be on Sundays though..

ESPN doesn't seem terrible for UFC besides all the SJW commercials they air during the breaks.

iQGIIM.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back