UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

i'm taking a stab on cole williams. he probably gets subbed in round one but he can feasibly win this.

Just the fact Salim survived 3 rounds with both Alves and Nakamura makes me favour him over Gall, and he opened at dog odds, crazy.

Imagine what Alves would do to Micky Gall...

Nasrat/Holtz parlay near evens sounds OK to me. I almost never parlay but won't be around to watch so need the action in beforehand

Taking Stosic, and the lock of the card Touahari, mickey mouse should be cut after this one.

Taking Stosic, and the lock of the card Touahari, mickey mouse should be cut after this one.
I wanted to bet Stosic but rewatched his last fight and his volume is really low... Kennedy didnt lost his last fight imo, it was a hail marry sub so he is for me 7-0 .
Stosic will gas like always and I see Kennedy winning a dec here.

I wanted to bet Stosic but rewatched his last fight and his volume is really low... Kennedy didnt lost his last fight imo, it was a hail marry sub so he is for me 7-0 .
Stosic will gas like always and I see Kennedy winning a dec here.
Sorry but Kennedy through himself into that triangle and lost the fight. All he had to do was keep it on the feet and he couldn't help himself

Sorry but Kennedy through himself into that triangle and lost the fight. All he had to do was keep it on the feet and he couldn't help himself
He won the fight, this sub doesnt count because it was luck,fluke and hail marry. He won 2 rounds and 4 minutes of round 3. Kennedy is still 7-0.

He won the fight, this sub doesnt count because it was luck,fluke and hail marry. He won 2 rounds and 4 minutes of round 3. Kennedy is still 7-0.
Not sure if you are being serious??
He was winning and then he put himself in that triangle. Doesn't matter how much of the fight you win when you get finished. Also there is no such thing as a fluke in the fight game. Craig attempted a triangle with the intention of submitting his opponent

Kennedy was ass that fight vs Craig, you're being kind of delusional here.

No view on Lawler / COvington?
Covington by dec makes sense
Not sure if you are being serious??
He was winning and then he put himself in that triangle. Doesn't matter how much of the fight you win when you get finished. Also there is no such thing as a fluke in the fight game. Craig attempted a triangle with the intention of submitting his opponent
Yeah man, Im 100% serious that Kennedy won in my eyes despite the lucky sub. Dude lost only one minute from 15 becuse of a mistake.
Who you pick in this fight ?

Only one judge had Cummings up 20-18 and I'm really surprised all gave him the first. Cummings was swinging at air most of the fight and in the first 10 minutes was credited with just 2 significant strikes to the head, both in the second round. The third Cummings landed more as he changed his tactic to letting Giles land big shots on him then winging counters, worked in the end because he caught Giles with a huge shot but it was losing him the round until then and probably a rightfully very close dec.
View attachment 622629
Also Giles didn't really struggle too much last fight with Cummings being southpaw, he had Cummings swinging at air for the most part and made Cummings reliant on his chin to win, and Cummings is a slicker boxer than GM3 by quite a bit and until the third he was only able to land body and leg strikes with any real success.
Giles was going to lose that fight point still stands.

Last edited:
Covington by dec makes sense

Yeah man, Im 100% serious that Kennedy won in my eyes despite the lucky sub. Dude lost only one minute from 15 becuse of a mistake.
Who you pick in this fight ?
To be honest I haven't got a pick for the stosic vs Kennedy fight. Kennedy is very green and I don't trust stosic with his low volume. Just gonna sit back and hope for a good fight

I bet 4 units on Lawler @ +200

Praying he stayed on whatever supplement regime he was on for the Askren fight

Back