Giles-145(KO2)
Schevenko-185(dec)
Gall-135(sub1)
Stosic-135(KO2)
Latifi+105(dec)
Joaquim Silva+205(Dec)
Guida+155(dec)
Covington-250(dec)
My bankroll about to skyrocket. Easy Money.

Easy money guy playing 4d chess on this handicapping game. He’s capped fight cards that havent even been announced yet

#comeup
#timetravel
#remoteviewing
#mkultra

Easy money guy playing 4d chess on this handicapping game. He’s capped fight cards that havent even been announced yet

#comeup
#timetravel
#remoteviewing
#mkultra
Making money is easy when you hit 88 MPH on the reg.

<seedat>

tenor.gif

Something I can't quite put my finger on in that Lawler-Askren fight. It looked like Robbie...gave up.... He had Askren dead and when he came alive again it seemed to beat Lawler mentally. Just something I picked up on and that's how I see it. I'm probably reading the tea leaves but I don't trust him and won't bet him, even at +200.

Don’t think he gave up, just was gassed after hitting Asskren with 1000 strikes to the beak. And once Asskren grabbed him again it was over

Don’t think he gave up, just was gassed after hitting Asskren with 1000 strikes to the beak. And once Asskren grabbed him again it was over
There were 2 or 3 that might've got the back of head, during a blitz. And that was 40 seconds into the fight. I don't think that gasses a user like Lawler.

i dont really get why shevchenko is such a big favourite, she lost handidly vs Moddaferi.... Pudilova might not have much of a takedown game but she brings the pressure and she doesnt have to worry about getting taken down. I think shevchenko has a very high chance of wilting under Pudilovas pressure. I put 100$ at 2.5 odds on Pudillova.

i dont really get why shevchenko is such a big favourite, she lost handidly vs Moddaferi.... Pudilova might not have much of a takedown game but she brings the pressure and she doesnt have to worry about getting taken down. I think shevchenko has a very high chance of wilting under Pudilovas pressure. I put 100$ at 2.5 odds on Pudillova.
It's a near perfect style match up for Shev. Roxy got outstruck massively and Shev evaded her fine on the feet and her counters excellent she won't just break to pressure. It's going to be a striking match and Antonina has a big striking advantage. Also rewatch Antonina's fights, she goes for takedowns and has outgrappled a lot of her opponents, attempting them here wouldn't be a surprise at all. Should probably be a wide fav here and has been clearly given another preferential match up to get her a win.

Is there still value on Salim Touahri or did i get in too late now? His striking looks pretty sloppy(wild, some would say), but its.. Mickey Gall.

Some good dogs on this card.

Is the Silva/emeev fight still on?

Sherdog has him fighting cole Williams

Edit: looks like emeev pulled out

Last edited:

#comeup
#timetravel
#remoteviewing
#mkultra
Who is this guy? Where can I find these?

Something I can't quite put my finger on in that Lawler-Askren fight. It looked like Robbie...gave up.... He had Askren dead and when he came alive again it seemed to beat Lawler mentally. Just something I picked up on and that's how I see it. I'm probably reading the tea leaves but I don't trust him and won't bet him, even at +200.
He didn't give up, he gassed massively. Lawlers gas tank is worse than Mcgregors these days, big explosive burst at the start of the fight and hopes it gets them out of there. He did the same thing against Cowboy

Schnell should be a decent favourite

I think so too. Always worried about his chin thought.
Yeah. Valid consideration, but it's not like Espinosa has a history of vicious knockouts or anything. Getting KO'd by Font's not an awful look.

IMO Shelton looked like the better fight against Espinosa, just completely lacked the urgency to put up volume.

Yeah. Valid consideration, but it's not like Espinosa has a history of vicious knockouts or anything. Getting KO'd by Font's not an awful look.

IMO Shelton looked like the better fight against Espinosa, just completely lacked the urgency to put up volume.
But The way he got kod by Sandoval was awful

How is Mickey Gall a -140 fav to Salim?? And he was even bigger favourite at opens. SMH. This guy is a fraud, he should've not been in the UFC. I didn't wrote my homework on Salim, from what I see losing a split to K-Taro and decision to Alves doesn't seem too bad.
<Dana05>
A lot better than being finished by Diego IMO.
<36>
Your wrong gall subbing him in the 1st

But The way he got kod by Sandoval was awful
Guys are usually chinny earlier into fights, in my experience. Like it's definitely possible he gets KO'd, but Espinosa hasn't really been a KO machine and Schnell should generally be better than him otherwise.

Science Lawler at +200 is must take imo

Nasrat -250 is no value but absent a meme ko he wins imo

Feel like Joaquim's worth a shot after the amount of difficulty that Nasrat had with Gouti. Feel like we get a close swangfest out of that one.

Back