PBP UFC on ESPN 5: Covington vs. Lawler PBP Discussion - 12:00 p.m. ET/9:00 a.m. PT

I know right. But I'm kind of glad about it. Us Colby fans will hold it down. Us Trump supporters will hold it down too.

The propaganda of today is the 'white supremacist American boogeyman.' Sad how easily people march to propaganda still. Beta Bots, they can keep crying until they rust for all I care.

The really sad part is, NONE of these Trump haters could actually tell you how he's ruined their lives, because he's actually made them better off.

The really sad part is, NONE of these Trump haters could actually tell you how he's ruined their lives, because he's actually made them better off.

Aint no "Antifa" in S. Carolina. They'll get shot in the ass. Keep your asses in Gun Free Zones on the Pacific Coast. And for the record. 99% of those skinny fentanyl addict rodents are white... Lol.

Yeah Trump only made the economy roar against, put all minority classes at their lowest unemployment rate ever, what a racist goon! <GSPWoah>

Last edited:
Usman will gas, he didn’t gas against Woodley because Woodley offered nothing offensively. Usman might win the first round or two, but with the pace Colby fights at there is NO WAY he can fight 5 rounds without getting tired. He is way too muscular, and Colby stood with Robbie so I doubt Usman has much of an advantage on the feet either, if any, other than power I’m sure.

Colby won't be able to push the pace because he'll be on his back most of the night. Getting ground and pounded all night will take it out of Colby. Woodley is a bigger stronger fighter with powerful hands, if Usman can handle him Colby has no chance.

Colby won't be able to push the pace because he'll be on his back most of the night. Getting ground and pounded all night will take it out of Colby. Woodley is a bigger stronger fighter with powerful hands, if Usman can handle him Colby has no chance.

Styles make fights young white belt, you will learn that some day.

Welcome to Sherdog, hope you enjoy your short lived stay.

{<jordan}

<OKC16>

60312-1677453.png

Aint no "Antifa" in S. Carolina. They'll get shot in the ass. Keep your asses in Gun Free Zones on the Pacific Coast. And for the record. 99% of those skinny fentanyl addict rodents are white... Lol.

Yeah Trump only made the economy roar against, put all minority classes at their highest unemployment rate ever, what a racist goon! <GSPWoah>

I think you meant lowest unemployment rate :p but yeah, Antifa is unheard of in my neck of the woods as well (TN). No wonder the far left is programming all these mass shootings at once lately, they *really* want to take our guns away so their goon squad can roam the streets assaulting people at will. The thought of anyone actually fighting back against Antifa scares the hell out of them.

Lol at the amount of butt hurt from a MAGA fighter. TDS is a nation wide epidemic

A similar yet weaker style isn't an advantage.

More pressure, more volume, better cardio, arguably better wrestling

You seem to think that since Woodley essentially stood there and let usman implement his game, that everyone is going to allow that. Woodley is known to freeze up in fights, it happens. How often do you you see Robbie get 50-45’d and look hopeless for 25 minutes?

I think you meant lowest unemployment rate :p but yeah, Antifa is unheard of in my neck of the woods as well (TN). No wonder the far left is programming all these mass shootings at once lately, they *really* want to take our guns away so their goon squad can roam the streets assaulting people at will. The thought of anyone actually fighting back against Antifa scares the hell out of them.

Haha oops, yes I did. The Government aint getting my guns. All I see from the lefti are pushing for civil war. And if they ever get it they won't like the result. Really stupid people... Get away from your TVs (propaganda box) for awhile sheep. How many ways can CNN and MSNBC make you feel guilty for being born white today?

I knew I was right before, but you just confirmed it in spades. Thanks :)
Conor and Jones... two guys who are the most hated on Sherdog with mostly troll fanbases are "cheered on", while poor Cheese Covington is disliked because he's a *straight* Causasian male... not because of his schtick being overt and annoying. Not because he's trying to make people dislike him...
But straight?

giphy.gif

You know how I know you're trolling...?*
Not the worst effort, though.

*if by some chance you were being serious, just let that be your secret man.

More pressure, more volume, better cardio, arguably better wrestling

You seem to think that since Woodley essentially stood there and let usman implement his game, that everyone is going to allow that. Woodley is known to freeze up in fights, it happens. How often do you you see Robbie get 50-45’d and look hopeless for 25 minutes?

Robbie is old and washed up. Colby wasn't fighting a prime Lawler.

Usman implemented his game plan because he's stronger than Woodley, he'll do the same with Colby. Pressue and cardio disappear when you're the one fending off take downs and getting pushed up against the fence. Usman is the worst matchup for Colby.

Robbie is old and washed up. Colby wasn't fighting a prime Lawler.

Usman implemented his game plan because he's stronger than Woodley, he'll do the same with Colby. Pressue and cardio disappear when you're the one fending off take downs and getting pushed up against the fence. Usman is the worst matchup for Colby.

That's exactly what Colby wants you and everyone else to think. 5D chess, man.

WTF

fight already happened

Loool

Love if they were all like this
Shit to know robbie lost

Back