PBP UFC on ESPN 5: Covington vs. Lawler PBP Discussion - 12:00 p.m. ET/9:00 a.m. PT

Wait a minute... I thought the Sherdog doctors told me that colby was shook and nervous at the face offs?? Lmfao

All the respect to Robbie, dude is a warrior and an OG but colby overwhelmed him. He will do the same to usman. There are levels to this pressure/cardio game, what usman did to Woodley is what colby will do to usman.

Colby 'bout to do to Usman what Trump has done to the Dems. Both playing 5D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

What did Colby say about Hughes? Had to give the TV up the moment it was over to my asshole son
Said Robbie should have learned from his buddy matt Hughes and moved away from the train coming at him

No one is talking about Hillary.
lol enjoy your criminal slob that has to pay for sex and your elementary internet forum understanding of the world. you alpha wolf you. HOWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Thanks beta.

Wait a minute... I thought the Sherdog doctors told me that colby was shook and nervous at the face offs?? Lmfao

All the respect to Robbie, dude is a warrior and an OG but colby overwhelmed him. He will do the same to usman. There are levels to this pressure/cardio game, what usman did to Woodley is what colby will do to usman.

Usman is too strong for Colby

Donald is not even scared of the Bogeyman @Sir Galahad

anigif_sub-buzz-369-1481148935-2.gif

America's Champions. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

27719338d59195351bcbcf37b91f7669.jpg

People loved all of Conor's 'tasteless' garbage which was a-plenty. Sherdog turned into a a Conor fanboy site for a good while.

The difference? Colby's American / Colby doesn't have flashy striking.

Funny how Conor and Jones can commit multiple felonies at will and get cheered on, but straight white American male Colby is bad because...um...uh...he likes Trump, I guess.

maybe .....but I just didnt see one moment when Lawler went for broke and tried to destroy Colby and YES Colby's wrestling is super tough but there was still a lot of time on the feet and Lawler just bobbed and weaved like he was TOLD to just Bob and Weave........

What's the point though?

Robbie has like 4 times more followers on say, Twitter.

He produces KOs and slams.

He's UFC's just bleed favorite.

UFC would probably prefer another Robbie's bloodbath to happen,

So what are you suggesting

Funny how Conor and Jones can commit multiple felonies at will and get cheered on, but straight white American male Colby is bad because...um...uh...he likes Trump, I guess.
Sadly the country / world has taken a weak submissive stance. It’s sad.

maybe .....but I just didnt see one moment when Lawler went for broke and tried to destroy Colby and YES Colby's wrestling is super tough but there was still a lot of time on the feet and Lawler just bobbed and weaved like he was TOLD to just Bob and Weave........

I expect Robbie to at least to let go of his hands at the end of rounds. He didn't even do that. He had a bad game plan and stuck to it.

I know right. But I'm kind of glad about it. Us Colby fans will hold it down. Us Trump supporters will hold it down too.

The propaganda of today is the 'white supremacist American boogeyman.' Sad how easily people march to propaganda still. Beta Bots, they can keep crying until they rust for all I care.

Usman is too strong for Colby

Usman will gas, he didn’t gas against Woodley because Woodley offered nothing offensively. Usman might win the first round or two, but with the pace Colby fights at there is NO WAY he can fight 5 rounds without getting tired. He is way too muscular, and Colby stood with Robbie so I doubt Usman has much of an advantage on the feet either, if any, other than power I’m sure.

I’m not surprised. If Colby was a trans illegal alien he’d be a hero

Back