UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler Official Bets

Couple arbs (could only get a certain amount down due to limits)
Bet stars
Holtz/Kim o 2.5 +100 $250/$250
Hard rock
Holtz/Kim u 2.5 +140 $208/$291.20

Fan duel
Holtz/Kim o 2.5 -110 $110/$100
Hard rock
Holtz/Kim u 2.5 +140 $87.50/$122.50

Bet stars
Hannah Goldy -150 $373/$249.91
Points-bet
Granger +158 $241/$380.78

$200/$240
Covington by dec +120

$230/$100
Nasrat haqparist -230

+$401.48

I think it's interesting that so much smart money (ITT) bet on Lawler. COuld it be that it was the shitty value on Colby (-250) that biased you guys to bet on Lawler?

Anyways I would be super pissed-off if I was you guys. Lawler came in there to do head movement technical sparring - WTF was this shit. I really didn't see that one coming. I bet on Colby but I really thought he would have to grind it out and lose a few braincells in the process in a war. As it turned out, it was a pretty easy fight for Colby as Lawler hardly threw anything at him.

Last time I bet on Lawler he came in there to kill someone but then got caught in that retarded Askren headlock.

Oh God it's not easy to be a Lawler better these days.

I think it's interesting that so much smart money (ITT) bet on Lawler. COuld it be that it was the shitty value on Colby (-250) that biased you guys to bet on Lawler?

Anyways I would be super pissed-off if I was you guys. Lawler came in there to do head movement technical sparring - WTF was this shit. I really didn't see that one coming. I bet on Colby but I really thought he would have to grind it out and lose a few braincells in the process in a war. As it turned out, it was a pretty easy fight for Colby as Lawler hardly threw anything at him.

Last time I bet on Lawler he came in there to kill someone but then got caught in that retarded Askren headlock.

Oh God it's not easy to be a Lawler better these days.

Colby -250 was elite value bro. I personally couldn’t believe he had the same line vs Lawler as Askren did

Everybody was just expecting Lawler to fight like he did vs Askren, and failed to recognize that Colby is younger and much more athletic and better at striking than Ben.

Colby -250 was elite value bro. I personally couldn’t believe he had the same line vs Lawler as Askren did

Everybody was just expecting Lawler to fight like he did vs Askren, and failed to recognize that Colby is younger and much more athletic and better at striking than Ben.

Ha ha I thought -250 was shit value-and honestly, it feels as if some mental switch was just turned-off at Lawler.

Ha ha I thought -250 was shit value-and honestly, it feels as if some mental switch was just turned-off at Lawler.

Lawler has had a history of this going WAY back. I used to call him Xanax Lawler back in Strikeforce. It's like he goes in there without really giving a shit for certain fights.

Lawler has had a history of this going WAY back. I used to call him Xanax Lawler back in Strikeforce. It's like he goes in there without really giving a shit for certain fights.
I don't usually write things like this, because fighters don't owe us shit, but as a fan I feel almost cheated.

Up 3.29 from this card.
Could be 8.45 if it weren’t for nut kicks lol.

Back