UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris

I'd be weary betting on someone that trained so long at sum crumb-bum gym like Rock MMA(Miguel Baeza). I checked a few classes out there and got a total mcdojo feel with initiation fees and all. They've moved locations a few times and usually share a gym with sum karate school. Unless they all of a sudden hired legit coaches and training partners I wouldn't put too much stock into an undefeated guy coming out that gym. Could see him moving up to a real gym after Brown washes him. Baeza can only be the star pupil at a little gym like that for so long.

Can't believe Reem is fighting only 6 months after his lip was cut up into his cheek almost. That can't be fully healed yet. Not that it will flap back open for this fight it's just weird they're letting him back this early. He also got hit pretty fucking hard and basically ko'd.

I've seen guys get 6 month suspensions for much much less and he was supposed to fight Harris LAST month.

Can't believe Reem is fighting only 6 months after his lip was cut up into his cheek almost. That can't be fully healed yet. Not that it will flap back open for this fight it's just weird they're letting him back this early. He also got hit pretty fucking hard and basically ko'd.

I've seen guys get 6 month suspensions for much much less and he was supposed to fight Harris LAST month.

Glover got 6 months suspension and Lion Heart only 2 months. Go figure...

I'd be weary betting on someone that trained so long at sum crumb-bum gym like Rock MMA(Miguel Baeza). I checked a few classes out there and got a total mcdojo feel with initiation fees and all. They've moved locations a few times and usually share a gym with sum karate school. Unless they all of a sudden hired legit coaches and training partners I wouldn't put too much stock into an undefeated guy coming out that gym. Could see him moving up to a real gym after Brown washes him. Baeza can only be the star pupil at a little gym like that for so long.
Hard to not see a ton of improvement from his contender series fight to the Aldana fight. I think the odds are right and Baeza picks him apart but I guess I wouldn't be shocked to see Brown make it a dog fight.

I wanna pull a trigger on Giga inside the distance +100 but i'm not sure. He has a lot of decision wins.

I wanna pull a trigger on Giga inside the distance +100 but i'm not sure. He has a lot of decision wins.
If he puts this dude on his back he's gonna fuck his shit up, imo. I know he's a stand up guy but from what little of him I've seen on top he's nasty. And he's a great stand up guy as well. I put a unit on him itd at +105 but not advocating a play either.

Btw Dana's on my tv. Nice color shirt you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Loool. Whatever he's worth who gives a two fucks.

What we can't call our Uncles :eek::eek::eek:s anymore, Wtf.

sad af hearing about Walts daughter...jeez so brutal.

Why? Hill has struggled with BJJ efficianados in the past and Gadelha is a BJJ efficianados

Is there really a less than 30% chance Claudinha gets the submission?

Even bum Markos submited her

not sure why all the hate? now if i post my reasoning ppl will say, "oh, hes only saying this AFTER the fight". No, i the whole time i thought the same thing. i pick moderate flavorites and bet solid amounts. last card i put a bunch on sarj eubanks. easy money imo.

claudelia has slowed down, while hill has only gotten better, MUCH better. im not accusing of brazilian acaii, but claudia has changed dramatically over the past few years. hill just needed to survive round 1 and she would coast round 2 and 3. i didnt have the balls to go outright on iether lady, but these sub 125 chicks cant fnish salads.... in fact, most of the bets i like to make are fl/bw/ wsw/wfl going the distance. the odds makers knew what was up. they were sucking in gambling addicts to bet on a finish on two 115 gals that have 3 finishes in like 15 ufc fights combined...

again, i know its "Easy to say that now" but i just didnt want to have to go back and forth and justify my bet and then possibly lose out on some money by getting confinced by some shmoes. but its all goo homies. i hope everyone made some money.

last time i lost a significant amount was when i went against one of my own rules.. shoulda known better. Randy Orton voice: STUPID! STUPID!

not sure why all the hate? now if i post my reasoning ppl will say, "oh, hes only saying this AFTER the fight". No, i the whole time i thought the same thing. i pick moderate flavorites and bet solid amounts. last card i put a bunch on sarj eubanks. easy money imo.

claudelia has slowed down, while hill has only gotten better, MUCH better. im not accusing of brazilian acaii, but claudia has changed dramatically over the past few years. hill just needed to survive round 1 and she would coast round 2 and 3. i didnt have the balls to go outright on iether lady, but these sub 125 chicks cant fnish salads.... in fact, most of the bets i like to make are fl/bw/ wsw/wfl going the distance. the odds makers knew what was up. they were sucking in gambling addicts to bet on a finish on two 115 gals that have 3 finishes in like 15 ufc fights combined...

again, i know its "Easy to say that now" but i just didnt want to have to go back and forth and justify my bet and then possibly lose out on some money by getting confinced by some shmoes. but its all goo homies. i hope everyone made some money.

last time i lost a significant amount was when i went against one of my own rules.. shoulda known better. Randy Orton voice: STUPID! STUPID!

Hill ended up being a solid bet at +210 in the end. I got talked out of it just like with Dober last week due the exaggeration on the takedown threat. They both were able to bully their way out the majority of the time and it ended up not mattering as people expected. Obviously it paid off this time due to some questionable judging so I'm happy, the real lesson here is we have to start really analyzing Florida judging into our betting choices.

Last edited:
Hill ended up being a solid bet at +210 in the end. I got talked out of it just like with Dober last week due the exaggeration on the takedown threat. They both were able to bully their way out the majority of the time and it ended up not mattering as people expected. Obviously it paid off this time due to some questionable judging so I'm happy, the real lesson here is we have to start really analyzing Florida judging into our betting choices.
i have a few rules when it comes to betting in mma, florida was never involved... by bet was the two girls going to a decsion... which to me was a no brainer as long as hill wasnt dumb enough to get subbed in the first, which i figured shed be able to do.

anyhow, one of my betting rules is never bet against a hometown guy while in their state ESPECIALLY TEXAS. those judges beceome UNBEARABLY bad down there. IT seems it happened in florida last night too a bit. it deosnt happen so often in other states, as much as texas imo. my other ules are not to bet on heavyweights (unless u got some crazy underdog, its just too unexpected a division), and never bet on someone undefeated, and never bet on a TUF/DWTNCF winner. u'll do pretty well just going along with those. dman i said too much alread.

some ppl complain the fights are "rigged" i just sit back and enjoy the money coming in. any moron could see jones should have lost to reyes, but u really think the ufc were gonna let him lose to him???? helllll freakin no, i put some money on him and waitied for the great robbery and lauhged at all my friends.

Giga Chikadze: “I think most fans have only seen Giga at 25 percent,” he said. “There is a lot more to see. My friends call it the ‘Giga Show.’ It will slowly come and when we reach 100 percent, you guys will be very happy to watch and enjoy a lot.”

He should be fed to Barboza

Back