Landwher-Dec
Chikadze-Dec
Holland-Dec
Vera-TKO2
Jotko-Dec
Ige-Dec
Gahdela-Dec
Overeem-Dec

I know there are supposed to be more fights just going off of what sherdog has as the lineup so far

Walt Harris will come ultra motivated because he will fight for his daughter.
Gadelha
Landwehr
Holland
Looks interesting

Walt Harris will come ultra motivated because he will fight for his daughter.
Gadelha
Landwehr
Holland
Looks interesting
As long as he shows up looking motivated I've got to agree about Harris. Either way sucks to be Overeem, think people want to see Walt get this one. That and Reems cardio doesn't look great over 5 rounds.

Last edited:
Angela Hill defeated 3 bums in a row, Gadelha should win this with Her wrestling. Im curious though how they trained for this fight, both of them have bad cardio

Overeem should have taken a 3 rd fight with this one. At first glance of the card, I'm tempted by Barboza.

Overeem should have taken a 3 rd fight with this one. At first glance of the card, I'm tempted by Barboza.
Ige is a better match up than Josh but we dont know how the weight cut affects him

Song yadong is way too big of a favourite. Marlon Vera is very underrated. The guy is a great striker with a great submission game as well. He struggles vs good wrestlers but in a pure standup battle he can definitely wear out Song Yadong, who showed in his last fight that he got tired pretty quickly. I expect marlon vera to take over after a difficult first round, he might also be able to take Song Yadong down. My money is on Vera x2.6.

Song yadong is way too big of a favourite. Marlon Vera is very underrated. The guy is a great striker with a great submission game as well. He struggles vs good wrestlers but in a pure standup battle he can definitely wear out Song Yadong, who showed in his last fight that he got tired pretty quickly. I expect marlon vera to take over after a difficult first round, he might also be able to take Song Yadong down. My money is on Vera x2.6.

Need to tape Yadong but I agree on Vera. Admittedly though, I find myself giving action fighters like him more credit than is warranted sometimes because they are so fun to watch. Not saying it's the case with Chito, but I think I have a habit of skewing toward guys that are fan friendly too much.

Vera's boxing defence and wrestling is a mess. Yadong should land some bombs on him easily enough and Vera's not a great pressure fighter or wrestler like Stamman to wear Yadong down, he's a range kicker thats easy to put on the backfoot and TD. He's also happy to play guard and let opponents rest on top and Yadongs top game has looked more than good enough to do that when someone like Ewell could.

Vera's had a ton of easy fights, Yadong should box him up badly early and TDs are there if he wants them.

Borella can get a takedown and Casey is too happy on her back. Good odds on Borella.

Vera's boxing defence and wrestling is a mess. Yadong should land some bombs on him easily enough and Vera's not a great pressure fighter or wrestler like Stamman to wear Yadong down, he's a range kicker thats easy to put on the backfoot and TD. He's also happy to play guard and let opponents rest on top and Yadongs top game has looked more than good enough to do that when someone like Ewell could.

Vera's had a ton of easy fights, Yadong should box him up badly early and TDs are there if he wants them.
prepare to get burned

Landwehr should win against Elkins , Elkins chin is nearly gone imo.

prepare to get burned
Cause he managed to beat a series of stupidly easy match ups that peaked with Andre Ewell? If Guido Cannetti managed to crack Vera then Yadong will give him a rough night.

Cause he managed to beat a series of stupidly easy match ups that peaked with Andre Ewell? If Guido Cannetti managed to crack Vera then Yadong will give him a rough night.

Chito is reckless but he's tough as hell and crafty. He does accept bottom and trust his guard though, that much I can't argue with. He attacks from there, so it's not like he just lays there and gives rounds away though. Hitting TD's on him is easy because he's somewhat wild with his striking, but you have to be pretty competent with top control to just hold him and ride out the round. I can't comment on Yadong yet, I don't remember his grappling at all. I'm only commenting on Vera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back