PBP UFC on ESPN 3: N'Gannou vs. Dos Santos PBP Discussion - 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT

both were fighting scared imo
neither derrick or stipe were fearful and they won
LOL, so just don't fight scared and they can win? You're wasting your potential, they need you as their head coach now!!! They could be champions again!!!!

Not only amusing but also true. Demian is one of the last OG's of modern MMA. If you are too much of an ignorant rube to understand & appreciate what he's doing in the cage then that is your problem Plucky. Move along. Perhaps bum fights will be more to your liking.
ahh youre one of those guys. might just as well bring back Fitch and especially Shields who beat Maia at his own boring game. This is mma. You should go watch grappling tourneys.

Last edited:
JDS tossed a blind kitchen sink haymaker and wound up off balance with his back turned. You know that whole thing about the worst punch being the one you don't see coming. Imagine putting yourself in a position that would allow fucking Francis Ngannou to land a punch that you can't see. JDS is lucky that it wasn't worse.

I don't disagree at all with what you said, but Junior looked like he wanted out after Francis started swinging heavy.

The dude turtled up like nothing. I love JDS, but that fight showed me he doesn't have 'it' anymore. I don't care how hard the other guy hits, you can't just fold up like that. He knew what he was doing, and that the ref was gonna call it quick once he went down.

ahh youre one of those guys. might just as well bring back Fitch and especially Shields who beat Maia at his own boring game. This is mma. You should go watch geappling tourneys.

You need to stick to boxing. You obviously don't understand MMA.

Lemme guess, an NFL team with a great defense and a smash mouth running game should have to throw 50 yard bombs every play because "that's more exciting" for people like you that don't understand that in sports, athletes are there to win, not to make make drunk inner city folk happy by doing "exciting things". LOL.

Literally turning his head. WTF type of defense was that? And of course he over swings just like his last fight. What happened to JDS boxing? His Jab? When did he fall in love with these off balance sloppy overhands?

He never had good technical boxing he always relied on power of his overhand

Lemme guess, an NFL team with a great defense and a smash mouth running game should have to throw 50 yard bombs every play because "that's more exciting" for people like you that don't understand that in sports, athletes are there to win, not to make make drunk inner city folk happy by doing "exciting things". LOL.
Perfect response. My highschool won the whole thing for CA with a "boring" gameplan. We had a great runningback and were able to run a 4-4 cover 3 because we had athletic linebackers and ends. These are the same people that called GSP a blanket even though his opponent would know he is going for the TD if they suck at that. If they know and can't fix it it is their fault.

Was worth a shot @BC

Waiting for my new AV !

I actually was not prepared for this

But I figured I that would like to go a more positive route and give you a hespechtful AV

One month AV:
B62ABFCA-B080-48C7-BD90-D822391380D6.gif

Hespecht buddeh

silva-gsp-206.jpg

Nice strawman, buddy. I know this will come as a surprise to you but the UFC is not a sport. Its sports entertainment and theyve made that very clear over the years. Maia is about as entertaining as Theodorou and where is he now? He had a very good record in the UFC too.

Last edited:
Maia was lucky that last round wasn't a 10-8. He did ZERO and got floored as well.

What sort of retarted redneck ass generalization is this?

I think she low key wants to know if you are packing bud

Shoe size = dick size

<36>

Look into it

i mean she could just ask for a dick pic instead, I got no qualms in that department.

Ngannou is one of those fighters you need to get out of the first round with to gain a clear advantage against.

Going toe-to-toe in the first round against a HW with fewer miles on his body is a bad strategy, especially with how old the average HW is.

JDS doesn't hit as hard or fast as he used to, but he fights like he thinks he does.

I don't disagree at all with what you said, but Junior looked like he wanted out after Francis started swinging heavy.

The dude turtled up like nothing. I love JDS, but that fight showed me he doesn't have 'it' anymore. I don't care how hard the other guy hits, you can't just fold up like that. He knew what he was doing, and that the ref was gonna call it quick once he went down.

You may be right insofar as he did appear to recover quickly but let's not forget Ngannou hit Junior with two shots to the temple and chin respectively while Junior had his back turned. While it was the chin shot that landed more directly and took him off his feet, it was likely the temple shot that temporarily stripped his equilibrium and kept him off his feet. It could be a waning heart thing but I tend to think that it was a chin temple combo from Ngannou thing.

Back