UFC on ESPN+ 29 Woodley vs Edwards

I don't know about you guys but I really hope Dana whips up something.
I am a degenerate and will watch/gamble on any MMA lol. Infact some uknown fighters might be even more interesting. Woodley V Burns/Colby would be amazing, rest can be filler and do the job.

I don't know about you guys but I really hope Dana whips up something.
I am a degenerate and will watch/gamble on any MMA lol. Infact some uknown fighters might be even more interesting. Woodley V Burns/Colby would be amazing, rest can be filler and do the job.
RDA also volunteering. Quite a few cool fights could be whipped up tbh

Without a location in the next 24-48 hours it won't matter who agrees to fight...

Without a location in the next 24-48 hours it won't matter who agrees to fight...
I thought Dana said Apex centre and there's rumors to have it Indian reservations (real OG style venues)

I thought Dana said Apex centre and there's rumors to have it Indian reservations (real OG style venues)
Apex is no go. NSAC has banned combat sports until March 25 at least

All vegas hotels are being shut soon too by the looks

Apex is no go. NSAC has banned combat sports until March 25 at least

All vegas hotels are being shut soon too by the looks
well fuck. THE MOHEGAN SUN BABY! No USADA. Let's have 2 weeks of freak show fights.

Last edited:

Its kinda unreal he is flying back into USA from city where is 100+ confirmed cases of covid-19 he should go into quarantine + he is after fight i dont believe that they will let him fight double time in two week

Burns, Chito Vera, Angela Hill, Colby, RDA, Woodly, Marvin Vettori, James Vick, James Krause and Kevin Holland are all available to fight, I'm sure a good card could be scared together

Woodly vs Colby
Burns vs RDA

Great main and co-main, better than the original card

Chiesa is good, obviously the weight cut to lightweight was bad for him.
gotta respectfully disagree. I think anyone still in their prime will wreck Chiesa. Dude doesn't even check leg kicks. I think Burns, Conor, Luque deserve to be above Chiesa in the rankings (I checked the site because I don't know that shit off my head).

I really hope they find someone to fight on this weekend's card. Isn't like 80% of the card cancelled? IMO Dana is gonna have to offer some back room cash and have this baby at the Mohegan.

Dusko vs Phillips is going to happen on Cage Warriors

https://t.co/49HtaFo1Nc?amp=1

I wonder how this is handled with bets...do they just keep the line up and honor all pre-existing bets? I would assume they cancel since its a different date and promotion, and then open a new market at current odds, but who knows

Dusko vs Phillips is going to happen on Cage Warriors

https://t.co/49HtaFo1Nc?amp=1

I wonder how this is handled with bets...do they just keep the line up and honor all pre-existing bets? I would assume they cancel since its a different date and promotion, and then open a new market at current odds, but who knows
Imo they will cancel it because its a different event .

Looks like Woodley turned down Burns. Figured he would too high risk. No way Colby pops up with no camp either.
Seems like RDA and Woodley might be the last chance for something.

I don't think we'll have anything this weekend.

i think we will because most of fighters willing to fight they are afraid of long pause without fights - without money btw there is little chance of Jiří "Denisa" Procházka jumpin in they offered him fight in London few months back when he was still in Rizin and... yesterday he added photo from Las Vegas on his ig + two days ago he added post with #nonomoretalking

Looks like Woodley turned down Burns. Figured he would too high risk. No way Colby pops up with no camp either.
Seems like RDA and Woodley might be the last chance for something.
Even with no camp Colby prob has more cardio and output than Woodley funny enough. I'm sure he'd fight for the right price but Dana is pretty greedy with the $$ considering the circumstances.

Yeah I don't know how they could pull this off with so many moving peices.
Don't think this humpty dumpty will go back together again.

Even with no camp Colby prob has more cardio and output than Woodley funny enough. I'm sure he'd fight for the right price but Dana is pretty greedy with the $$ considering the circumstances.
Ha you might be right about the cardio and output. Still idk how much he has trained this year especially after that jaw injury late last year. I'd have to give Woodley the advantage for conditioning on this late notice. That and it's high risk for both men each coming off a lose one more could halt eithers title run for a while.

Back