UFC on ESPN 28 the worst card in last few years?

There's not a ton of name recognition so I'm hoping someone takes this opportunity to stand out and make a name for themselves. Sometimes that's how you find new up and comers to watch for.

You can have no name recognition but still have an amazing card. Like the last week's card.

I'm not saying it because it delieverd. I said it before it happened. It was an amazing stacked card. Lots of people shat on me for saying that, and said it was a shit card and what not, but you can have no names and still be amazing.

This fight lacks not only name, but has zero good prospects on the card, and I'd argue Uriah Hall and Strickland is not that high level of a fighter.

I mean would anyone have been shocked to see Hall vs Strickland in first three fights of the ppv card?

These fucking people that all feel COMPELLED to start yet another new thread about a crappy card. It’s beyond fucking pathetic at this point. Try getting a life, ffs.

Or just don’t watch it. But why do you have to beg for attention in here, about it?

These fucking people that all feel COMPELLED to start yet another new thread about a crappy card. It’s beyond fucking pathetic at this point. Try getting a life, ffs.

Or just don’t watch it. But why do you have to beg for attention in here, about it?

tenor.gif

damn now Buys with one loss in her UFC career....is co-main..

dear god....WMMA fighter with a single UFC fight which was one sided grapplefuck LOSS....is co-maining...

You can have no name recognition but still have an amazing card. Like the last week's card.

I'm not saying it because it delieverd. I said it before it happened. It was an amazing stacked card. Lots of people shat on me for saying that, and said it was a shit card and what not, but you can have no names and still be amazing.

This fight lacks not only name, but has zero good prospects on the card, and I'd argue Uriah Hall and Strickland is not that high level of a fighter.

I mean would anyone have been shocked to see Hall vs Strickland in first three fights of the ppv card?
I actually had interest in last weeks card as well. If it's a great fight I will watch. I wont have access to the bellator card tonight so for those who are watching I hope its fantastic. Cant have too many great fights.

Melsik?

Back