UFC on ESPN 28 the worst card in last few years?

It´s not a good card. But usually these cards end up having great fights on it

This is THE worst card. Show me a card that was worse at least since Pandemic began.

I'm sure it could though. For sure.

its not a very good card. okay, and? are they selling it as it is? forcing anyone's hand? refrain from these threads - it's nothingness. work on yourself.

It looks so bad on paper that I'm about to use up all my likes hours before it even starts.

And Bellator's got such a taint to me that I can't even bring myself to watch it no matter what.

Its definitely up there, but at least the fights should be pretty fun. Not too many boring fighters on the card

UFC is pushing for a card every week. It's more than normal some of them are not up to par. Do I prefer the olden times with more packed cards, but UFCs once a month or once every two months? I don't think so really. I got accustomed to having a card every Sunday morning, even my GF is asking me on an empty week - "Isn't there a UFC today".

P.S. Never judge a card by the cover too. Some no name cards were bangers, some packed cards were snoozefests.

Besides a few here and there, UFC cards have been mediocre for years

265 looks absolutely like a snoozer except for the main event. Maybe Chiesa will put on a good fight instead of point whore.

UFC is bracing for the meteor strike that lets OneFC take over as the premier MMA organization.

<22>

There's not a ton of name recognition so I'm hoping someone takes this opportunity to stand out and make a name for themselves. Sometimes that's how you find new up and comers to watch for.

This. Cut my Showtime subscription a few months ago, so Bellator is out. Free card on ESPN it is.
Let me guess the “amazing and entertaining” amosov vs lima fight made you cancel it right <36> or was it one of the WMMA fights

Let me guess the “amazing and entertaining” amosov vs lima fight made you cancel it right <36> or was it one of the WMMA fights
The Amosov vs. Lima fight was as entertaining as Izzy's Yoel or Jan fight.

This card looks incredibly bad. I mean it may deliver fight wise nut oh boy its absolutely terrible.

I think this card is the worst card since the pandemic began at the very least.

There are obviously some fights that I think could lead to quick finishes or pretty good exciting war but yeah I think the worst card in years on paper.

Uriah Hall vs Strickland legit could be the third fight in the stacked ppv card, main-eventing the fight pass prelims. Co-Main is Rahya vs Kang, that fight could be the first card of the prelims on some stacked ppv card as well. I bet that fight is going to be a banger though.

I'm not going to pick the card apart like that further or anything, but yeah I thought that card was ridiculous. Oh, and just in case some 'hardcore' fans come in and start shitting on me, my last thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-on-espn-27-is-stacked-deserves-a-lot-more-hype.4196002/ - I bet these hardcore fans who will come with pitchforks in this thread are the same people who shat on me and told me how bad that UFC on ESPN 27 card was.

It's not always the name value that decides how good the fight card is going to be. And I'm sure this fight card could be exciting, since there are fights that are pretty evenly matched, and will be bangers, and I'm sure there will be finishes.

But oh boy, I think this card is at the very least the worst card since pandemic began.
Where have you been the last 2 years?

UFC cards have like 3 or 4 max fights with recognizable fighters and the rest might as well be named Joe/Jane Doe because that's how recognizable the rest of the card it. Oversaturation of the market. The UFC guarantees ESPN a certain amount of fights and they just delivery. In this case quantity over quality.

Just pretend the UFC isn't putting on an event this weekend. Problem solved in under 10 seconds.

Where have you been the last 2 years?

UFC cards have like 3 or 4 max fights with recognizable fighters and the rest might as well be named Joe/Jane Doe because that's how recognizable the rest of the card it. Oversaturation of the market. The UFC guarantees ESPN a certain amount of fights and they just delivery. In this case quantity over quality.

This is worst of them all.

Show me the worst fight card in last two years bruh

I'm sure ANY fight card could be exciting, but show me a card on paper that was worse than this.

Back