UFC on ESPN+ 28 Lee vs Oliveira

We're going to hear coaches very clear tonight. Can't wait for one of them with the crazy over powering voice where we can hear every word clearly.

This is really eery and bizarre.

You called it. Its admiring you wanna help out when theres always that one guy, but hopefully all the other positive comments makes up for it. Your input is always valued. Those golden nuggets sprinkled here and there.

Thanks brother. Good luck here!

I played a 0.2u Macedo sub round 1 @ 9.0 . Not great odds, but If she fights to her advantages I feel that's how it should end. If she doesn't fight to her advantages then anything can happen against the bigger woman.
Well that didn't work. Considering the enormous reach disparity, I didn't expect Macedo to have such an easy time getting at her on the feet.

Wow Macedo's gas tank...horrid.

1-1 but Macedo looks drunk

worst TDs attempts ive seen.. pretty embarassing performance/gameplan from Macedo. Malecki has absolutely nothing on the feet. Her only success has been when Macedo just collapses to the floor

Oh god. Not what Macedo betters want to see. She cant even stand. Even in this tired state shes still winning on the feet. Is she so tired she cant even stand?

Zombie fights brought to you by UFC, sponsored by Corona

IMO Macedo actually landed more in rd 3 should win it but she just didnt look the part and will not be getting it scored for her. Those feeble ankle takedowns are white flags to the judges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back