UFC on ESPN+ 27 Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Honestly threw a quarter of my bankroll on Kevin Lee -145, will prob throw another 10u on him ITD.

For this event I'll probably just tail Oblivian and hope for the best.

R1 = Bates

Harut better start to get busier.

This ref sucks. He needs to get to work & break the fighters. He just sits back & expects the fighters to break on their own. Lazy f+ck doesn't want to put in the work.

Last edited:
After watching the replay why did the ref say stop? They were at distance & still fighting.

Bates made Harut look like an amateur. Harut was unable to make any adjustments to Bates outside game & inside tying up.

This card is a sleeper, I dont have a lot of risk on it but I'm excited. Expecting a lot of finishes. I'm on quite a few ITD props and I usually dont play props other than FGTD/FDGTD.
What ones do you think end in finishes? I like the main event to not go the full distance.

What ones do you think end in finishes? I like the main event to not go the full distance.

Like JoeB ITD in the main but either guy can finish obv. Dumont ITD, played that. Expect Spencer ITD but played FDGTD at -250 for 2.5U. Think Ankalaev wins by decision, thought about playing hs decision line but played FGTD instead at +210.

Worried about the Joe B bets.

So will figueiredo get a new title shot now since he won or is he fucked since he missed weight and we get two fresh title contenders.

So will figueiredo get a new title shot now since he won or is he fucked since he missed weight and we get two fresh title contenders.
Looks like it looks like i was right with my earlier prediction of figgy winning you never count out this dude. Joey was getting a bit old for the sport.

The more I dig into Norma Dumont the more I am convinced that she is going to beat Megan Anderson from pillar to post. Go ahead and dig through her IG vids from the last year. She is a gym rat with a BB in Sanda, and probably close to a BB in BJJ, and has been training boxing with her husband at the gym a LOT.

Megan does not want to be close to this girl at all. She is going to try and keep the fight at range. Bad decision. Norma has great movement from the hips, with really low center of gravity, and should be able to slip most of Megan's strikes while landing devastating leg kicks, and counters.

Norma is pretty good at catching kicks following them up with a sweep..so unless Megan gets lucky she is going for a ride right into bottom position. If she plays the jab game her legs won't hold up against Dumont's tree trunk legs.

You see that smirk on Norma's face at the stare downs....yea Megan has a serious problem on her hands.

Keep the hot takes coming. I've made some good $ from fading your nitwit bets. LOL! Oh. before I forget. Who do you have winning between Zhang vs Joanna? Can't wait to read some of your pearls of wisdom & insight. LOL!

i'm really pissed at myself for that tom breese bet.

i'm really pissed at myself for that tom breese bet.

Its only 1 fight and this isn't directed at you or anyone in particular but, the breese fight is a good example of where this sub seems to be going since EZ left. EZ was a great capper, si, but his true gift was facilitating good MMA discussions between people so that everyone benefited.

A lot of the respected posters here have started making authoritative break downs and stopped the deep back and forth discussions that are actually profitable to the group. Posts like " Fighter X should dominate Y everywhere" aren't Handicapping, it's just Touting. No matter who says/writes it. Touting isn't worth much to other cappers because we don't get to see the logic, and hear the data about why someone's premise is valid. All we have to go on is someone's reputation. So in effect month's later we end up having threads that bizzarely focus on fetish fights way too deeply while many good fights are brushed off by Tout style posts that share little actual handicapping.

10 people saying "Im on X" isn't worth very much without being able to hear the handicapping behind it.

It seems like a lot of people on here have their hardcore discussions in other groups or blogs or what have you, and that's cool. But I hope we all remember that we only help each other when we bring that logic here to share and have it held up to criticisms.

Back