Norma 1u for 1.8u
Norma sub .5u for 2.75u

Brady 2u for 3.10u

Silva 3u for 4.65u

Spivak 4u for 3.6u

Hmmm Sadistics has the opposite picks
<DCrying>
Good luck everyone!
Ah boo, down 9u tonight (not including the multi which was busted)
tried to hedge out of both silva and main event when they werent looking good and was a couple seconds late on both. Spivak had less ground game than I thought, cutalaba fight was weird as hell. All good tho looking forward to next week!

Another shambles. Manager to cash out of my Joey B bet and I played Spencer TKO at 7.00.

Figueiredo NSC +103 $415
Figueiredo KO +425 $100

Ankalaev -192 $1600
Ankalaev/Cutelaba O1.5 -131 $1200
Ankalaev DEC +240 $160

Anderson -215 $1075

Silva -105 $1000

Breese -120 $1380
Breese DEC +300 $150

Tybura -115 $800
Tybura SUB +1000 $80

Cruz -125 $800
Cruz/Carlyle U2.5 +170 $400
Cruz RD3 +1100 $50
Cruz SUB +775 $80

Interested in Benavidez if he gets to evens, tempted by Brady but need wider odds. Expecting some great livebet on this card.

-$891, meh, was expecting a disaster after Breese and Silva lost. Cutelaba acting rocked so well that the ref stopped it was a big swing. Sad for Benavidez, hope the UFC doesn't use this as an excuse to shut down FLW.

Ankalaev 700$ to win 329$

Breese 200$ to win 160$

Silva 200$ to win 160$

Cruz 200$ to win 122$

Small event for me.

-621$ adding 800$ on breese and putting 100$ on fig ko. I ‘ll never bet breese again. He did not even try to fight back. I’m really disappointed about him because he has great potentials.

4u on Spivak at -120
2.5u on Naurdiev at -120

Bad birthday week gift!

Didn't find any good live-bet spots, so ended -6.5u. With both fights, I correctly analyzed and predicted the striking (significant advantages for the small favorites), but was completely off on the grappling.

Can't beat myself up much for either, though. Spivak had never been taken down a single time in any fight on film outside of his kick being caught, and that time he easily exploded back up, all while his own grappling looked good.

Naurdiev definitely had a weakness to grappling (although he improved a lot of other things since the Rencountre fight against Bahadurzada, so it's not crazy to think a 22 year-old would improve his grappling and bottom game), but there the issue was more that I wasn't at all impressed with Brady's wrestling, who relies on his "vitamin" muscles over technique and showed little top control against McGee.

Moreover, Naurdiev easily and repeatedly stuffed him in round 1, when Brady is at his most explosive.

Oh well, on to next week and hopefully getting back on track in 2020. Some very interesting spots.

Damn was losing on this card severely Was down 650 and than I decided to bet 350 on Deiveson by finish at 4.00.Ended up winning 400.Damn had brutal loses last couple of cards(Reyes,Diego fucking up a parlay with that dq that could of won me 800 that dq brok) but chasing saved me.

Feeling weird about this one. Didn't get to make all the plays I wanted but time for a road trip.

●Joey 3u for 2.2u

●Fatueiredo ISD .75u for 2.75u
If he knocks Joe B out I will personally boo him... from the cheap seats lol

●Griffin 7u for 5.2u

●Spivak 2.5u for 2.2u kinda regretting this one

●Pena 4u for 1.5u another iffy one think my head was on the road trip

●Ismail+Griffin 1.5u for 3u

●Griffin+Pena+Ismail .5u for 2u

●Pena+Spivak+Joey+Ismail 2u for 13u

Best of luck dudes. The SS Ragamuffin has set sail. 400 screaming eagles bound for Norfolk see you fellows for the prelims.

*Stopped for a bite to eat, adding a bit more.
sad I don't have a points handicap for Brady or Ion
●Norma points handicap+ Brady NSC+ Ion NSC .5u for 3.8u

●Brady NSC+ Fig ISD .4u for 2u

Joey -3u

Fig ISD +2.75u

Griffins +5.2u

Spivak -2.5u

Pena +1.5u

Parlays -4u

Live play in Phillips +1.5u

weird card currently on the road but looks like my biggest calls on Pena and Griffin paid off.

+3.5u I believe currently blowing my winnings on mcdoubles and preparing a trip home.
*Edit think I missed something but it was a decent night see you fellows

Last edited:
It was clear about 60 seconds in that Joey B was fucked.

Limited on Betway, again...

My main pick in this ufc card is first fight - great start!

only lost 1g combate + ufc card combine. It feel like a win compare last week losing close to 5g. After first round I was pounding on my head ....why I didn't bet more on Ismail Naurdiev ....lol.

firstBet.png
firstBet.png

Last edited:
Figuereido single handle made the night great to me, ML 4u hits at 2.25 and I put 4u more on FDGTD at 2.00 and I hit this parlay, I didnt hedge, was confident in Figuereido.

upload_2020-3-1_16-33-29.png

page1.png page2.png page3.png page4.png page.png

+4u

Lost a shit ton on Cruz and Nardiev lol. Never been in a hole that big after the first 2 fights.
Chased with Griffin, got lucky I feel. Chased with a retarded Breese prop bet and paid. Almost -7u at that point.

Put all my eggs in the Felicia basket as you can see, 8u up on that fight, then 2 more on main to save my skin.
Chasing is becoming a bit of the norm for me recently, got to go back to being disciplined I recon.

Back