UFC on ESPN+ 26 Felder vs Hooker

Can anyone give me a reason not to obliterate the lines on Song Kenan and Marcos Rogerio de Lima?

Callan Potter and Ben Sosoli are not UFC quality. Potter doesn't excel in anything and his striking is trash, Sosoli has nothing about himself offensively or defensively aside from 'heart' and an okay power punch. De Lima should take Sosoli down and submit him easily, Kenan should batter Potter to a stoppage

Also like the look of Jake Matthews but the price is a bit steep, Meek doesn't know how to defend takedowns and has no bottom game

And like Oleksiejczuk while we're at it, Crute has coasted on brute strength for ages despite not being at a real camp, Oleksiejczuk gasses him with body shots and finishes via TKO. Yes OSP beat him, but OSP has years of experience at the top, is known for ridiculous comeback finished and has a signature choke that nobody seems to be able to properly prepare for

Why?

Off memory, Hooker much more technical than Felder who loves to spin.

I doubt he lets Hooker fight from a distance which is where he excels. Felder is smart enough to pressure him and those elbows are nasty.

I doubt he lets Hooker fight from a distance which is where he excels. Felder is smart enough to pressure him and those elbows are nasty.

He absolutely will, but I think he tends to get sloppy when he's closing distance and Hooker has the timing and power to capitalize.

Small on dog Felder here the man can take a shot. Not to play mma math but Barboza landed the same heavy body kicks on both men and Felder swallowed this shit like a pint of guinness and just kept throwing combos.
I could see Hooker by decision but like the way Felder doesn't show when he has been hurt and constantly pressures forward to force the fight into the pocket.

Small on dog Felder here the man can take a shot. Not to play mma math but Barboza landed the same heavy body kicks on both men and Felder swallowed this shit like a pint of guinness and just kept throwing combos.
I could see Hooker by decision but like the way Felder doesn't show when he has been hurt and constantly pressures forward to force the fight into the pocket.
He still lost twice to barboza, even though he got gifted one decision. Also Hooker ate plenty more and much harder kicks in that fight, it was insane he still managed to stand up for so long. I think Hooker is just as tough as Felder.

He still lost twice to barboza, even though he got gifted one decision. Also Hooker ate plenty more and much harder kicks in that fight, it was insane he still managed to stand up for so long. I think Hooker is just as tough as Felder.
Less impressed by Hooker getting hit more he also stayed at range and tried to go shot for shot rather than using his range.
I bet Felder in that fight and just rewatched it, he won the last Barboza fight, pressure, effective striking and octagon control all for The Dragon. Even Barboza's takedown cost him when Felder sliced him with some heavy elbows.

Last edited:

Idk about that, he allowed a range kickboxing fight vs Barbosa twice

Hey paul varleans u want secret access to an exclusive elite gambling chat

Loma is live against Angie imo

Riddell > Mustafaev

Mustafaev has a whopping 3 minutes in the octagon since 2016. He will be tough in round 1 but then

Underdogs wooooo

I'm putting about 35-40% of my bank roll on hooker.

Even if he 'loses' rounds he will get the Jones treatment.

Free money, once again

Here are 2 recent interview's of Karolina.

Are there any English speaking Polish MMA fans that can give a brief summary of what Karolina said during the interviews?

Matthews isn't really a volume wrestler and has historically been a front running mental midget

Loma is live against Angie imo

Live is an understatement. I got 1k on Lookboonme. She is stronger and significantly more skilled everywhere..and she is a LOT meaner.

Idk about that, he allowed a range kickboxing fight vs Barbosa twice
Seems kind of hard to avoid a kickboxing match with Edson. I thought Paul did well to pressure forward and crowd the kicker.
That and he used a slick check to break his opponents momentum in r1 I believe. Edson landed a beautiful body kick and went for another, Felder used a leg block on the opposite side to check the kick and keep pushing forward.
High level striking offense and defense in my opinion. Not sure if he can do the same here in front of the Auckland crowd but his pressure and tenacity impressed me last time.

Back