UFC on ESPN+ 26 Felder vs Hooker

Kara France should out wrestle nam huh? A song france parlay feels right..

Anyone betting here Aguilar? He has better cardio but is the worse fighter overall

When asked if this was going to be a stand up fight Hill laughed saying "Nah"
Making a reference to Jacere Souza's alligator impression.
Seems like she might be planning to test Loma's grappling and "drag her into deep waters".
Read on this one so far Hill ML and fight goes the distance. I think Hill has more tools to win here. Even still I see Loma's best chance as a decision, hard to see her KOing or subbing the larger more tested fighter.

I#m playing her sub line a little, its pretty juicy. ITD is pretty nice too, but I think if there is a finish it will be Hill sub.

Bummed about My sato bet getting canceled.

Why? I was initially on Pitolo, and while I ultimately decided to pass, Sato and Pitolo are very similar fighters; guys with good offensive tools with poor defense and weak chins, the latter especially true in Sato's case.

It was capped accurately as a roughly even fight.

KK is my polish girl but you gotta fade her at this point against mostly any decent athlete. KK's athleticism is noticeably dropping off fast and can't take hits at all like she used to. Reaction time seems off. Wobbled by Herrig, ko'd brutally by Android. ALTHOUGH her ptv here is pretty clear in that her bread and butter game of walking down opponents and clinching them is a strong possibility. Talking myself into and out of KK plays every day.

Why? I was initially on Pitolo, and while I ultimately decided to pass, Sato and Pitolo are very similar fighters; guys with good offensive tools with poor defense and weak chins, the latter especially true in Sato's case.

It was capped accurately as a roughly even fight.

pitolo blocks punches with his face, has zero head movement, bad cardio and Got physically dominated by Calvin potter.
His nickname is even questionable.

him having a bad weight cut further confirms my handicap on the fight. . I had sato at -150 and bought at -115

doesnt matter now

Last edited:
Going off memory I know Pettis out struck him soundly but I want to say Nam gave him alot more trouble than people expected. Probably a donation to the bookies but $3 for a chance to win $210
figured I'd take a stab. I think it could be close if it stays standing

pitolo blocks punches with his face, has zero head movement, bad cardio and Got physically dominated by Calvin potter.
His nickname is even questionable.

him having a bad weight cut further confirms my handicap on the fight. . I had sato at -150 and bought at -115

doesnt matter now
I might be wrong but didn't Pitolo claim a bad weight cut in his last fight too? Shame they canceled this fight he was one I was tempted to fade on the scale.

Last edited:
I might be wrong but didn't Pitolo claim a bad weight cut in his last fight too? Shame they canceled this fight he was one I was tempted to fade on the scale.
I know dana white wanted him at welterweight and He said he really doesnt know how to cut weight. Fought as heavy as 220lbs

Those betting Dobson, are you not worried of her cardio and her striking defense? They're both terrible fighters but I don't know why either one would be such a big favourite.
I did not bet Dobson out of concern with how she will deal with Zombie Girl's relentless pressure. I can see Cachoeira winning the second half of the fight & winning a split decision.

I did not bet Dobson out of concern with how she will deal with Zombie Girl's relentless pressure. I can see Cachoeira winning the second half of the fight & winning a split decision.

If Dobson loses I think its Priscilla winning 1/3. She comes out at an unsustainable pace, but can look decent for the first 2-3 minutes just pressing forward and winging volume. She then starts to slow and get substantially sloppier (which is tough since she isn't technical at all to begin with). BUT if that pace wears on Dobson I could see her come back and take the third just on forward movement. Much more likely is Dobson lands hard and often and busts her up, zapping her cardio even worse and she loses a clear dec or gets stopped. Short notice isn't going to do her any favors, while Dobson has been at team Elevation so cardio should be better than ever.

I think Felder KO @ +355 has a lot of value.

This fight will be a barn burner between two incredibly tough fighters, Felder by KO in the later rounds due to an accumulation of damage, or even a cut from an elbow is entirely possible.

My man Wonderboy Thompson picking Felder, okay so apparently they are friends but still. CDF has him too

I think Felder KO @ +355 has a lot of value.

This fight will be a barn burner between two incredibly tough fighters, Felder by KO in the later rounds due to an accumulation of damage, or even a cut from an elbow is entirely possible.

+550 here in the U.K.

+550 here in the U.K.

That's actually absurd.

I'm only playing that prop this fight, as I think Hooker SHOULD win but wouldn't be surprised at all if Felder pulls it off.

Hooker should be sharper in the first few rounds and win a decision, Felder's path almost has to be a finish, which I think he can pull off late -- more often than a +350 let alone +550 on your book indicates.

Back