UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till

I want to see that Collier dude without the shirt. Is he going to fight with T-shirt on too? what the fuck is that? I think we have an opponent for retired Baruto in Rizin after Aspinall whoops this fat boi's ass. How can a pro fighter let himself go that badly? it's not good to weigh 260+ lbs unless you are big muscular guy like Ngannou or something. Most elite HW's weigh in around 240lbs range which is optimal for high performance. Being that fat kills your speed and cardio.

Last edited:
With no knowledge of the odds for each, which fights do you think are most likely to get Fight of the Night on this card?

With no knowledge of the odds for each, which fights do you think are most likely to get Fight of the Night on this card?
Don't they give it to the main event a lot? I'd say 1) Olivera/ Sobotta 2) Till/ Whittaker 3) Gus/ Werdum 4) longshot (I'm guessing) with Khamz/ Rhys..not that those are gonna hit but I wish we had bets like these in the states.

I think Bethe will beat Pannie, but Bethe doesn't win her fights very often.

She has 2 wins out of her last 7 fights, or 1 win in her last 4 fights.

She should have won the Reneau fight, had a split with Pennington, and was beating the piss out of Aldana, who's like trice the athlete Bethe is - all 3 on paper VASTLY superior athletes and fighters to Bethe. Even the Holm fight was close. My point is that she's more effective than she looks.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

Bethe Bless

Last edited:
She should have won the Reneau fight, had a split with Pennington, and was beating the piss out of Aldana, who's like trice the athlete Bethe is - all 3 on paper VASTLY superior athletes and fighters to Bethe. Even the Holm fight was close. My point is that she's more effective than she looks.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

Bethe Bless
So she lost those 2 and 1 draw. Aldana also went toe to toe with Pudilova who sucks ass. I think we should just conclude that bar a few exceptions all wmma fighters suck which results in a lot of close wmma fights.

I'm mad at the amount of time I spent debating Bethe or Pannie. Siding with Bethe. Bethe currently at +130. Now I'm debating whether I should play it prematch or live when she most likely loses r1.

So she lost those 2 and 1 draw. Aldana also went toe to toe with Pudilova who sucks ass. I think we should just conclude that bar a few exceptions all wmma fighters suck which results in a lot of close wmma fights.
You're doing a really bad job of convincing me not to bet Bethe at +130 odds

Anybody see a clear PTV for "The Bodysnatcher" Ronson? I don't see anything he does better than Dalby. He is up a weight class and should be at a big grappling disadvantage. I think Dalby should be able to toss him around at will.

Seems Aspinall is becoming the big favorite here but then again Villante came pretty damn close at winning that Greene fight and it was pretty similiar situation. Heres hoping Tom can actually make it look as easy as it should be.

With all the complaining people do about WMMA to begin with, of all people how anyone can validate betting on Bethe of all the available female fighters you could bet on... I'm fading Bethe purely based on the 10 year youth advantage for Pannie...

Last edited:

Yep, which is why betting the fav is usually a mistake over time.

Both girls have clear way to victory. Pannie sounds like she´s in a good place, and she should be the faster bit more technical striker. She has a clear way to outpointing bethe, and could make it look fairly easy. However Bethe as many has stated often looks bad, slow and sloppy, but she has a way to victory aswell, she should have an advantage while clinching against the cage, shes stronger, and should be able to control Pannie with underhooks and good pressure, and if she can walk Pannie down with her harder shots, Pannie will probably not be as technical, and Pannie will make mistakes during this 15 min bout, I do think Bethe most likely loses round 1, but with adjustments she should be able to do well.

So a clear way to victory for both girls. Pannie doesnt seem to like getting hit at all, either ,but in the judges eyes Bethe just looks bad. But she often do gets underrated, people often just say "she sucks" thats it, thats not very technical and sounds a bit emotional. I think either girl at big dog odds may be very good. I don´t see Pannie KOíng bethe, either girl at decent odds for dec I think is decent.
Majority of people ive seen are on Pannie, very few on Bethe.

On dimes all the "X" number of fights end in KO and Sub prop bets say the Casteneda- wood fight does not count towards the totals. Why that fight only? What do they know.....

That's bizarre and I've never seen it before. Obviously this card has more fights than normal at 15 (UFC must owe some fighters fights) but it's weird that they'd do this.

I'm playing Wood itd at -125 for whatever that's worth.

On dimes all the "X" number of fights end in KO and Sub prop bets say the Casteneda- wood fight does not count towards the totals. Why that fight only? What do they know.....
Since this card is bigger than normal they just cut out the least significant fight.

Back