PBP UFC on ESPN 13: Kattar vs. Ige PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been one into edibles. Used to take them a bit then took one my friends dad made, way too strong and I basically got stupid high then slept for 20 hours. Been over em since lol.

I still have a few at my house just because I always have extras of shit but, I rarely if ever take em.
They have prepackaged ones that are pretty reliable and measured. I don’t do the home made stuff

When my first dog started getting arthritis, I used to give her her THC spray in her food so she didn’t feel it as much...

It’s not supposed to get her high, but she would start licking the air out of nowhere, and I swear it was because she was getting cottonmouth.

Dude, you're kicking ass and taking names tonight

Spent a little more time perusing Tapology, records and Site Picks, Still did wild ass guess on a few so guess it's a "stars aligned" type a eve.

Enjoyed most the fights (as usual) so even better.

Going with my man, Pak. Overall it hasn't been a great card.

ya maybe its' just been the timing of the fights, but some of them have been shit in my opinion.

And these are the cards I tend to be the most into since they usually showcase lesser known fighters and up and coming talent. Guys like Khazmat.

Holy shit, how anyone thought Benoit won that is beyond all logic.

Got oustruck in round one and walked back, when Benoit landed two hard punches. Round two got outstruck, was walked back the whole time, got full mounted and Elliott got two TDs. In round three Elliott was up 28-8 in strikes about half way in. Could Benoit have stole the third? Yes. Of course. Won the fight? Ridiculous.

Jesus fuking christ do you guys even know how mma judging is done? To say benoit won that fight is the most asinine thing ever

We have goods things and tastes in common.

billykimber1.jpg

billykimber2.jpg

<PlusJuan>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back