UFC on ESPN+ 1 post-fight press conference

Why does he look like a grown man head put on a kids suit

Trash reporter.

Called Henry "TJ" twice and said he thinks TJ tripped over his own feet and Henry didn't knock him down.

Useless trash.

He wants Helwani lol

Its WAS great to see TJ get smokef like that.

Dana probably had an aneurysm. Embarrassing fight by Hardy, absolute destruction by Cejudo. :D
I wouldn’t say it was embarrassing. He made a mistake that many more seasoned fighter make. It wasn’t what anyone wanted but we shouldn’t bust his balls for something we have all seen dozens of times by other fighters.

Dude acts like he was owed the win by virtue of how hard he worked over a 12 week period. Like the flyweight belt was his paycheque.

Wow, didn't watch this last night. Lol, TJ is completely delusional. Claiming Cejudo stopped punching because he had a single leg. LMAO. Dude has no clue what happened in that fight still.

I actually get the impression he's not all that great a person character-wise. Incredible athlete and fighter, though.
Dillasalt, you posting on Sherdog day after the fight?
giphy.gif

Keep saying the chance was taken from you, crybaby. Last I checked, the ref let you get dropped twice. You had plenty chance and you shit the bed. Stop crying.

Well, I fell asleep and only caught the last fight lol, so this is my UFC on ESPN.

And dang, I feel for Hardy despite what happened in 2014, dude's crying and he's talking more about the people he let down.
What happened in 2014?
Why do you feel for him?

Dillasalt, you posting on Sherdog day after the fight?
giphy.gif
It's funny, in the years I've been lurking this forum, and it's been many, you're one of the saltiest posters I've seen; not just in our exchanges, but in general. Unable to cope with an opinion contradictory to your own, unnecessarily hostile, and incapable of engaging in thoughtful debate without making things personal. You seem like an unhappy person, whose only time to feel big is hopping on a martial arts forum and trying to terrorize people. It's a sad way to live, man. Anyways, that'll be the end of any interaction between us. There's nothing of value to be had here.

Back