UFC on ESPN+ 1 post-fight press conference

Dana won't comment on rematch between Henry and Dillasalt.

Dana says he is not willing to let Colby Incel out of his contract.

dana says he's not cutting colby. make the ufc great again

Dana's the type who would tell you that not only is the blue sky you're looking at not blue, it's purple and if you say otherwise you're an idiot.

Did he actually utter the word "incel"?

And why is Colby's contract even an issue? Not PC enough for ESPN? Too white for them?
A journalist asked Dana if he would honor Colby Incel's request to be released from his contract. And he say "no. that's nonsense. I won't release that fucking incel."

pretty sure that's word for word. also, pretty sure Dana is okay with white MMA fighters. not sure. but just a hunch.

you mean you miss 2 fighters talking while everyone tries to stay awake. me too. i liked that format better. at least it was continuous. but i'm sure it was brutal on fighters and made doctor evaluations much more rushed backstage. and it makes it virtually impossible to get good backstage footage for their archives because everyone needs to get dressed right away. maybe it also means more stuffed toilets. lol

I prefer that way, as well, but it also keeps fighters at the arena way longer than necessary, especially those ear
Y on the card.

I cannot stress this enough. ESPN is yet another far left SJW media outlet and not only were they perfectly fine with the Hardy fight, they knew more about his past than anybody seeing as they reported most of it. And on top of that, they went out of their way to highlight a female fighter's experience with domestic violence earlier on the same card!!! Just a complete lack of any shred of self-awareness.

At the end of the day, networks care about money first. They cater to the show garbage to avoid bad press from their fellow networks and media members, and play the game, but when it comes down to it, they’re going to do whatever they think is best for their bottom line.

Dana won't comment on rematch between Henry and Dillasalt.

Which is a smart choice, he hasn't had the chance to sit down and talk with Henry and his management yet. You can bet that it's going to cost the UFC a lot money to get Henry to accept a second TJ fight at 125 when he didn't deserve the first fight to begin with.

A journalist asked Dana if he would honor Colby Incel's request to be released from his contract. And he say "no. that's nonsense. I won't release that fucking incel."

pretty sure that's word for word. also, pretty sure Dana is okay with white MMA fighters. not sure. but just a hunch.

Why am I not surprised in the least that Dana's decided to use the latest childish trendy insult in an actual PC?

It's not a matter of Dana being fine with white fighters, but ESPN.

And why is Colby wanting to be released anyway?

Man I hate the way post pressers are set up now
Fucking stupid

In case anybody missed it
I transcribed the last 25 minutes of the post presser

I hope its OK @Jackonfire

Why am I not surprised in the least that Dana's decided to use the latest childish trendy insult in an actual PC?

It's not a matter of Dana being fine with white fighters, but ESPN.

And why is Colby wanting to be released anyway?
Being the child he is I think he's just having a temper tantrum cause he realised no one gives a fuck about his shitty persona and Dana doesn't give a fuck about what he wants, so he went with Usman.

Being the child he is I think he's just having a temper tantrum cause he realised no one gives a fuck about his shitty persona and Dana doesn't give a fuck about what he wants, so he went with Usman.

Okay, that makes sense. Even if it's really no different from the childish way half the roster acts on a regular basis.

He thinks he would have magically gotten up with a Gold Olympian towering over him, landing flush head shots. Duh. LOL

and his name is Dillasalt. Show hespect.
It's almost adorable that he think he'd be able to win a grappling exchange with an olympic gold medalist after getting getting knocked down a bunch of times and barely being able to get to his feet. Rockhold, move over. The new king of salt has arrived.

Back