UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez

Love many dogs for this event: Whitmire, Vick, Ngannou, Esquibel, Sterling, Lopez, Lents and Barao (this 2 still doubt). Im put 1u on Whitmire, Vick and Esquibel, love this 3 dogs. The others i will put even saturday maybe.

Anybody want to be on Martian MMA this week to analyze and predict all 13 of this weekends fights? Shooting to record on Thursday, EST.

I feel like Nik Lenz is getting disrespected again. Holtzmann is 35 and truly not a prospect. Patrick is just a glass cannon. Patrick got hit in the first and never recovered probably injured an already damaged jaw. Other than knocking Patrick out Holtzman has been a decision machine his whole career. don't think he developed power at 35. I think Lentz grinds out a decision
I am on Holtzman for the sake of disclosure. I want to play devils advocate here. You make Points to discredit Holtzman, yet the same statements are true of Lentz.

Holtzman is 35, Lentz is 34 but a lot more battle worn. Holtzman is not a powerful striker, neither is Lentz tho.

I am on Holtzman for the sake of disclosure. I want to play devils advocate here. You make Points to discredit Holtzman, yet the same statements are true of Lentz.

Holtzman is 35, Lentz is 34 but a lot more battle worn. Holtzman is not a powerful striker, neither is Lentz tho.
Holtzman is for sure stronger physicaly than Lentz, he got cleaner striking too and I think he will win a dec here.

Bruce Leeroy likes to fight more than he likes to win. Be it pride or whatever he'll likely be adding another L to his .500 record.

Wish I bet earlier at a better price, but I like James Vick at +100 vs Paul Felder to win 2u.

Whittmire, Vick, Ngannou I really like as dogs

I like Jury and Rivera as favorites but will wait for line movement, both could be close to pick'em's come fight night

Rivera 100% TDD, Aljo has no power and I doubt he can win a kickboxing match.
Jury is way more skilled than Fili, he should win every round or submit him.

I like Jury and Rivera as favorites but will wait for line movement, both could be close to pick'em's come fight night

Jury is coming also from a ko loss

I feel like, if Kron Gracie has 15 minutes of cardio, which he might not even need, he is going to absolutely style on Bruce Leeroy

But how can u bet on that?

I see a lot of people on Vick.

No concerns about getting absolutely slept by gaethje a little over 5 months ago?

If Vick didn’t get kod like that I think the opening line would’ve been flipped or around -200 for Vick

He should be able to keep felder at range which is going to make it tough for felder to get inside and land those big elbows he typically hurts guys with

Vick definitely hasn’t recovered from that brutal ko and the weight cut isn’t going to do him any favors. His chin isn’t going to get any better until he moves up to -170

Makes me very hesitant to play him

Last edited:
I see a lot of people on Vick.

No concerns about getting absolutely slept by gaethje a little over 5 months ago?

If Vick didn’t get kod like that I think the owning line would’ve been flipped or around -200 for Vick

He should be able to keep felder at range which is going to make it tough for felder to get inside and land those big elbows he typically hurts guys with

Vick definitely hasn’t recovered that brutal ko and the weight cut isn’t going to do him any favors. His chin isn’t going to get any better until he moves up to -170

Makes very very hesitant to play him

I will likely not be partaking in the Vick circle jerk. Hoping Felder gets to + odds.

Jury i think is my biggest shot this week, wat makes u think his line will keep going down

Rivera 100% tdd against who? I keep seeing this thrown around and it's pretty misleading he's fought no one with any td ability. I actually will be surprised if Aljo can hit td's but let's not act like Rivera's proven to have God like tdd.

Jury i think is my biggest shot this week, wat makes u think his line will keep going down
Cause I know how to read line movement, best price will most likely be fight day or the day before

Rivera 100% tdd against who? I keep seeing this thrown around and it's pretty misleading he's fought no one with any td ability. I actually will be surprised if Aljo can hit td's but let's not act like Rivera's proven to have God like tdd.
Munhoz, Faber and Dodson. combined 0/12. Aljo is a better wrestler than all of them, thats true. But Rivera clearly has great TDD

I know the sentiment is dog-heavy this weekend, and I'm trying to see it too, but there's a lot of mismatches again. Jury, Luque, Calvillo are their fights to lose, imo. Gracie too actually.

Back