UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez

Predictions:

Albu is stronger, faster and more athletic. She seems to be the better grappler as well with submissions on her record as well as takedowns. I think the main obstacle facing Albu is dealing with the 4 inch height and 1.5 inch reach advantage of Whitmire. I think Albu will be able to use her karate training and speed to neutralize that distance, as well as her judo/clinching abilities which do seem on point.

Whitmire has been submitted before, but I predict this fight goes to the judges. I feel comfortable betting on Albu at -120 as I believe the true odds should be around -150 to -200. I think she will get the clinch and the takedowns necessary to win on the judges scorecards, even if the striking numbers are close. I don't think Whitmire has the tools to really do much damage on Albu in the stand up or on the ground. I also think Albu will win the striking exchanges due to having stronger strikes and causing more damage.

I also like Luke Sanders -150. The younger fighter will have a very slight height and reach advantage. Sanders is going to be more aggressive and durable. He will likely hurt Barao and thus putting Barao in defense mode similar to the Barao/Ewell fight. While a finish is possible, I think it goes to the judges considering Barao has made it to the judges in his last five fights. He tends to lose by decision unless he is facing TJ Dillashaw. Luke has been to the judges recently as well. There may also be value in the over or Sanders by Decision but I haven't hit that yet.

Another hr until fight time! My prediction for the first fight. Albu wins via juice, judo & jiggle. I look forward to the jiggle.

fdasv.jpg

26065365_211331932773168_3785494465712488448_n.jpg

Wat r the circle jerks in this card to you?

This imo is the first card since ive been here that no fight seens to have a clear consensus on

I think most are on Vick and it seems like Ngannou. I haven't been on the thread as much, so maybe I'm off.

Wow Barao's fighting man this guy's 32 but looks like the wrong side of 40 now

Back