UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez

everyone is on calvillo here, I see value in Casey at x 3.9, I think it will be a close fight really,
Calvillo getting outstruck and dropped by Carla Esparza shouldn’t give people confidence

Anyone like Calvillo ITD at +160? I really think she's miles better than Casey, on top of being much bigger... and she's shown a consistent ability to finish the B-Level ladies she faces.
Is she really much bigger?

Is she really much bigger?

She's had issues with making weight before. I don't think she's the biggest chick at the weight but her good size/strength/physicality are good. Where as Casey was just beaten by the previously 105 pound Watterson... I think Casey is going to get beaten up. Just my opinion though.

Not going to post any of them before the fact? That's kind of the purpose of this thread...
sorry mate, posted before having coffee. i currently have
Sanders/Barao under 2 1/2
Lentz Holtzman under 2 1/2
Bermudez Triangle Sub/ under 1 1/2
Aljo/ Rivera under 2 1/2 / Aljo sub
Fili/Jury under 2 1/2 /Jury Ko/tko
Barbarena/ Lique under 1 1/2 Lique Ko/tko
Casey/Calvillo under 2 1/2
Sherdog records show most of these fighters have finishes occur in over 50 % of their fights some much higher, might not mean much but the under prices are nice imo.
Also straight up have
Paul Felder Aljo Sterling Nik Lentz Renan Barao Myles Jury And The Predator Francis Ngannou

sorry mate, posted before having coffee. i currently have
Sanders/Barao under 2 1/2
Lentz Holtzman under 2 1/2
Bermudez Triangle Sub/ under 1 1/2
Aljo/ Rivera under 2 1/2 / Aljo sub
Fili/Jury under 2 1/2 /Jury Ko/tko
Barbarena/ Lique under 1 1/2 Lique Ko/tko
Casey/Calvillo under 2 1/2
Sherdog records show most of these fighters have finishes occur in over 50 % of their fights some much higher, might not mean much but the under prices are nice imo.
Also straight up have
Paul Felder Aljo Sterling Nik Lentz Renan Barao Myles Jury And The Predator Francis Ngannou

Interesting. I think (,hope, and have bet on) most go the distance.

Looking at my bets, I'm not on as many dogs as I anticipated. It's actually only 5 dogs and two near even. It also looks like I'm against the circle jerks this time. I'm on Cain here as well as Felder. Both are small plays though.

Looking at my bets, I'm not on as many dogs as I anticipated. It's actually only 5 dogs and two near even. It also looks like I'm against the circle jerks this time. I'm on Cain here as well as Felder. Both are small plays though.
Wat r the circle jerks in this card to you?

This imo is the first card since ive been here that no fight seens to have a clear consensus on

Does Ngannou look any slimmer to anyone as if he's been working on his cardio more and trying to shed those heavy muscles?

Does Ngannou look any slimmer to anyone as if he's been working on his cardio more and trying to shed those heavy muscles?
yes he looks noticably slimmer than when he fought stipe at least, he also weighed in 5 lbs lighter,

Jessica Penne out (mmajunkie)! Update your DFS, boys!

I've got a bunch of degenerate parlays... Kron/Ngannu/Felder All straight $40 for like $200. Also have a lot of ITD parlays, with Calvillo/Bermudez/Ngannu/Felder all inside the distance. Also the same parlay but with Calvillo removed. Hoping to make some money!

Back