UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez

Sherdog's records have Manny Bermudez as 5'6... Actual UFC pre-fight lists him as 5'10.

If Cain loses to Ngannou that would be the strangest thing in terms of coincidences. I mean when he was on FOX 1 first ever televised event, he got KO'ed. Now, if he gets KO'ed on ESPN 1 that would be the most ironic, yet most odd coincidence.

Am i the only one who sees value on Lentz - Holtzman edns ITD @3.00
Lentz`s last 3 out of 5 ended ITD and Holtzman looked very aggressive in his last fight. Plus Lentz is going to fight his 41st fight and the mileage will catch him at some point, maybe it will be this evening.

Am i the only one who sees value on Lentz - Holtzman edns ITD @3.00
Lentz`s last 3 out of 5 ended ITD and Holtzman looked very aggressive in his last fight. Plus Lentz is going to fight his 41st fight and the mileage will catch him at some point, maybe it will be this evening.

Lentz was badly hurt by Maynard before recovering and taking him out. He has a tendency to get stunned recently.

I like a lot of the point props

Casey
Leeroy
Smith
Barb

BJJ footage of Kron against a current UFC fighter, for anyone interested.

Anyone like Calvillo ITD at +160? I really think she's miles better than Casey, on top of being much bigger... and she's shown a consistent ability to finish the B-Level ladies she faces.

Anyone like Calvillo ITD at +160? I really think she's miles better than Casey, on top of being much bigger... and she's shown a consistent ability to finish the B-Level ladies she faces.
Yup and sub

everyone is on calvillo here, I see value in Casey at x 3.9, I think it will be a close fight really,

Can anyone explain me why is Fili the underdog? I know his striking is a bit ugly but he is fast and has natural fighting instincts, Fury has better tecnique but he always folds like a cheap suit, Fili is just tougher and im hoping after losing that close decision to Johnson he doesnt try to point fight again as long as he makes it a fight he should win just by being tougher.
The one flaw of jury seems to be he wilts under heavy pressure/ power....
Mendez and cerrone were able to exploit this but Fili isn’t comparable to them so this point shouldnt be applicable here.

The argument for Jury imo is his technical dominance over Rick Glenn, the logic goes if Jury can handle Glenn like that.... then Fili shouldnt present any more difficulty than Glenn did.

Also idk how anyone can have confidence in Fili, he hasnt looked impressive against recent opponents like Johnson, Kattar, and id still swear he lost to Dennis Bermudez, so absent Fili being a heavy dog he’s unplayable imo

The one flaw of jury seems to be he wilts under heavy pressure/ power....
Mendez and cerrone were able to exploit this but Fili isn’t comparable to them so this point shouldnt be applicable here.

The argument for Jury imo is his technical dominance over Rick Glenn, the logic goes if Jury can handle Glenn like that.... then Fili shouldnt present any more difficulty than Glenn did.

Also idk how anyone can have confidence in Fili, he hasnt looked impressive against recent opponents like Johnson, Kattar, and id still swear he lost to Dennis Bermudez, so absent Fili being a heavy dog he’s unplayable imo

Hello fellow on the spectrum tard' fellow.

It's a rough life, lol. <45>

Casey has shown an even more consistent ability to not get finished by girls now in the top 10. But it sure is tempting...

I like a lot of fights inside the distance tonight ! have fun and win yall

Going through the higher level fighters Casey has faced I don't see anyone who's nearly been as successful with submissions at the UFC level as Calvillo. I'm going in on Calvillo with the submission!

Last edited:
Back