PBP UFC on ESPN 1: Ngannou vs. Velasquez PBP Discussion thread: 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

upload_2019-2-18_13-44-26.jpeg
DC said Ngannou didn’t ask for a fight so not interested in him next

View attachment 526677
DC said Ngannou didn’t ask for a fight so not interested in him next
An opponent that has shown he can be controlled by wrestling, I figure DC would be licking his lips for that match up. Guess he’s still depressed watching his BFF get punched so hard his body broke.

OK cain just said it was his knee now in the post fight conference.

An opponent that has shown he can be controlled by wrestling, I figure DC would be licking his lips for that match up. Guess he’s still depressed watching his BFF get punched so hard his body broke.

He showed that he can be controlled after he's stuffed several TD attempts and has mutilated his opponent's face.

There's a thread going right now showing all of the damage that he did to Stipe before he gassed. That's not an easy fight for anybody. Even DC.

...so he's only willing to fight Jones?
He’s holding out for the rightful #1 contender. A 41 year old pro wrestler, who is 1-2 (1) since 2010, who popped for roids (after talking down on PED users in the past), and hasn’t fought in just under 3 years. This is the guy people want to call #1 P4P, even after vacating the title so he doesn’t have to fight the guy who schooled him twice.

OK cain just said it was his knee now in the post fight conference.
Unfortunately despite being a man whose professional integrity is immaculate, the debate won't be quelled by him claiming this. He'll need to come back and remind everyone who he is, and what he is made of. I hope that happens.

Last edited:
cain must of needed the dough. he wasn't totally healthy or sumthin wasn't right

Finally saw the 'fight"

Cain buckled his knee to shit. You could see his face in pain when he went down and Francis was still standing

Francis landed nothing.

Anyways, Cain had his day. He was good for a while.

I think if there was a flag football get together Cain would blow out his knee on a jive.

Good job Javaier. Your best fighters are always injured or sick. Except DC. He's playing injured.

Sympathy for Cain all the time out only to lose in 26 seconds, MMA is a cruel sport to go from dominant UFC HW champ to be finished in seconds. Amazing turn around for Francis, I was concerned for him mentally post Lewis but he got it together now back to back sub 60 seconds wins and the confidence is back. An mentally focused Francis is a dangerous out for anyone.

Finally saw the 'fight"

Cain buckled his knee to shit. You could see his face in pain when he went down and Francis was still standing

Francis landed nothing.

Anyways, Cain had his day. He was good for a while.

I think if there was a flag football get together Cain would blow out his knee on a jive.

Good job Javaier. Your best fighters are always injured or sick. Except DC. He's playing injured.

I retract my opinion. I saw it in super suck internet mode and there was a very short upper cut that caused Cain to flash KO and then Francis pushed him down and Cains leg folded (and of course probably destroyed) because his brain was not with his legs.

TKO.

Under USADA, Cain has gone from being a cardio phenomenon with insane strength and raw dominance, to flabby bag of shite with an injury list as long as you like.

this is petty from everyone

cain said it was his knee, the punch on the top of the head didn't really phase him. it was a freak accident, ref did a good job stepping in

jesus

Under USADA, Cain has gone from being a cardio phenomenon with insane strength and raw dominance, to flabby bag of shite with an injury list as long as you like.

might be one of the top retard posts ive ever seen on sherdog and that says a lot

just got to watch the fight...was at work unfortunately.

o.m.g.

lmfao.

if thats not the most fucking HILARIOUS thing that could POSSIBLY happen in his long awaited 32nd return fight, I DONT EVEN ROFL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back