PBP UFC on ESPN 1: Ngannou vs. Velasquez PBP Discussion thread: 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

I’m surprised people don’t mess their knees up when they get ko’d. Cro cop landed on his really weird against Gonzaga.
His ankle was all fucked it. His foot was damn near pointed backwards. I guess him being sleep made it not as bad as it could have been.

On the other angle Cain does get hit with a short right inside, buckled a bit then knee gave out and he went down screaming....not a KO, but had to be stopped either way, ref did a good job...poor cain lol,

Was that a takedown attempt by Cain, or was he just wanting to clench on the cage ?

Like the people said at that time, when Weidman "broke Silva's leg with a leg defense" (LOL!! Worse than flat Earthers):
- NGANNOU KTFO CAIN!! HIS KNEE WAS OK, HE GOT KTFO. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Dude, you could see the exact moment his knee gave out.

Then again, you're probably clueless to that.

It's right before he goes down

giphy.gif

Might have been rocked by that forearm to the back of the head but was NEVER knocked out. Still a good stoppage because his knee came unglued.

On the other angle Cain does get hit with a short right inside, buckled a bit then knee gave out and he went down screaming....not a KO, but had to be stopped either way, ref did a good job...poor cain lol,

LOL the denial is so strong.

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

He gets dropped, falls on his knee and that's what injured his knee. He didn't go down because his knee blew out.

aww fuck, poor Cain, used to love that mofo back in the day and wanted nothing more than him to come back and maul francis

props to Francis, but he wont beat DC

LOL

The people in this thread.

OptimalThickBeaver-small.gif

YOU GUYZ MIRKO'S LEG GAVE OUT AND HE GOT KNOCKED OUT WHEN HIS HEAD HIT THE GROUND

LOT A REAL LOSS

As we could clearly see, he got KTFO - like I always knew he would be - and started pretending it was the "knee" to create a fake alibi. Poor Cain. Like I always said, he is overrated and now back to retirement forever. Good job Ngannou!!

You can argue that all Cain losses were a bit questionable
So+lucky+i+am+bald+in+my+mid+20s+i+_d0ffb4a2164467d60d95e3ca89d72ec9.jpg

KInda...was a grazing shot he looked completely there then his knee gave...replay shows that was not a KO...man, really sucks for Cain...I still feel he would have been regarded as the best ever if the mans knees were not so fucked.

Cain himself said he got clipped

it sucks man, I know but lets not cope like that :/

Ole Cain Gelassquez is back!

That sucks ass though.

An upper cut does land while Francis is already fulled backed onto the cage and it doesn't look like he could generate much power at all. The punch and the knee buckle happen at the same time so it's hard to say if a punch caused that or if they were just two separate events. The worst part about all this is how unsatisfying this fight was and the people acting like Cain was out cold while he was falling and screaming in pain.

It's right before he goes down

giphy.gif

I keep watching this over and over, and I still don't see this uppercut from Ngannou everybody's insisting happened. What I do see is Cain screaming after falling over and Ngannou making contact with a couple of strikes at that point.

Back