UFC on ESPN 1: Ngannou vs. Velasquez Early Weigh In: 11 a.m. ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 6:00 p.m. ET

It's on Sunday because of President's Day, people. Duh. Alot of people have Monday off (like me, suckers!).

just realized its sunday........not tonight..........

and I'm busy tomorrow............

and I'm pissed............................................
Fuck bible study. You wanna see a dead body on Sunday?

<BC1>

Add me to the list of people who thought this was on now.

Well looks like I got fooled too. I was ready to watch it tonight.

I thouht it was today too, oh well Bellator tonight, UFC tmw, a whole weekend of fightin, im coo with that.

So Cain made it through the weigh in and the fight is still happening he might legit fight tomorrow <Arya01>

So are fight nights going to be on Sundays now? Kinda sucks. I won't be able to watch them live from now on then

Cain looked great, so did Ngannou. Can wait for tomorrow

This Ngannou vs Cain fight... Don't know. Something seems strange. Hope Ngannou ignores the bribe and KTFO this overrated.

giphy.gif

There are plenty of Monday holidays where UFC does not run on a Sunday though.

MLK day, President's Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day always fall on a Monday. Check how often the UFC schedules Sunday night cards for those weekends. They do it pretty regularly. Not every time, but often.

That Cowboy/Yancy card you mentioned? That was on a Sunday. I actually went to that card. Last year, Thompson vs Till was on a Sunday, for Memorial Day weekend. Stephens vs Choi last year was on a Sunday for the MLK day holiday. Many more examples exist

MLK day, President's Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day always fall on a Monday. Check how often the UFC schedules Sunday night cards for those weekends. They do it pretty regularly. Not every time, but often.

That Cowboy/Yancy card you mentioned? That was on a Sunday. I actually went to that card. Last year, Thompson vs Till was on a Sunday, for Memorial Day weekend. Stephens vs Choi last year was on a Sunday for the MLK day holiday. Many more examples exist

I stand corrected then.
I only remember Feb for some reason

He’s 10 lbs heavier than before but upper body muscle mass is gone. Look at his arms. Where does it go?

He is in his usual low to mid 240's, I would say 243~244 when he was younger he was in the 230's. (was fully clothed and shoes in the morning on the official scale)

More thick in the middle, more saggy cause age what can you do genetics, injuries, etc.

He is in his usual low to mid 240's, I would say 243~244 when he was younger he was in the 230's. (was fully clothed and shoes in the morning on the official scale)

More thick in the middle, more saggy cause age what can you do genetics, injuries, etc.
Your forgot USADA :(

Back