Ufc on Abc starts at 3pm eastern

I'll be going back and forth all day Saturday been this and football.

Lucky if ill be awake by that hour. Friday nights are usually bender night.

I actually kinda like afternoon MMA.

I do too. It's not as big if an issue with the whole covid thing going on as everything is shut down, but Saturday night MMA has made being a fan a pain in the ass over the years. It sucks when there was a wedding or I would have to go out of town for something like a graduation party when a big fight was on.

I also used to play in a band and would usually have a gig on Saturdays. Plus Saturday night is the best night to hit the town in general. I know I can always watch them the next day, but it's way better live imo. I would honestly prefer the UFC to be on during the week, or during the afternoon on weekends.

Last edited:
Are they bringing back face the pain intro? If so. I’d buy every UfC ppv from here on out.

If they were already going early, I don’t get not starting at 2 ET to avoid the playoff game.

Does that mean the prelims start at 12pm?

How can you start a thread and not post the correct times of the card properly?

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know.

So glad prelims start at noon EST. Don’t have to wait too long to get some mma back in my life. It’s been so fucking long. Let’s goooooooo

I know. It's been a long month without MMA. And I'm happy as hell about the early start time. I'm in Arizona so the prelims will be starting at ten AM here. That means that the entire event will be over in time for me not to miss a minute of the Bills - Ravens NFL playoff game. So, I'm thrilled. It's going to be an awesome day.

Reminder for many whom will either forget or dont know.

Its a pretty solid card. Not stacked by any means but solid.

Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar
Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit
Li Jiangling vs Santiago Ponzinibbio
Joaquin Buckley vs Alessio Di Chirico
Punahele Soriano vs Dusko Todorovic
pvr was set yesterday but thx for the reminder nontheless

Back