PBP UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar - PBP Discussion: 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks man, lol.

I'm heading to Google.
funny-Japanese-girl-camera-changing-faces.gif

death before dishonor
lol wtf are you even talking about? Kattar ended up getting embarrassed by Max in the fifth round which was probably worse for his ego than if Max just kept giving him brain damage.

lol wtf are you even talking about? Kattar ended up getting embarrassed by Max in the fifth round which was probably worse for his ego than if Max just kept giving him brain damage.
cte isn't real

No idea this fight was on early. I was planning on getting rdy to watch it now and this shitis over.

No idea this fight was on early. I was planning on getting rdy to watch it now and this shitis over.
You and me both friend. I was just setting up a bath and a bottle of whiskey with my girl ready for the bj call.

You and me both friend. I was just setting up a bath and a bottle of whiskey with my girl ready for the bj call.
I mean, there's a play off game but dont care. Got nothing to do now except get drunk

Great performance from Holloway, he looked awesome.

If Volk beats Ortega and gets a 3rd win over Holloway it will be hard to argue his credtienals .

He has wins over Mendes , Aldo and Holloway. Only Conor can say that he has done that as well.
Volk isn't even close to Max or Aldo, neither is Conor. Just because someone beat "x" fighter doesn't mean they take all their achievements. Volk hardly won that last fight and Max had much greater achievements before that. Just because Charles Oliveira recently beat Tony that doesn't mean he was always better than tony or even had a better career, same for Nate beating Conor.
Another point is people only consider UFC Aldo, when he was already reigning in WEC, which was basically the same thing as UFC because there was no UFC FW division at the time.

Great main card tonight! Holloway is a maniac love his fights! On the other side DC commentary is a an all time level of being annoying asf. Can you just STFU for two minutes! Not your show DC.

Damn what a fight ... not sure who I am impressed with more - Holloway's performance or Kattar's toughness

There was a power outage in my street yesterday 10 minutes before the event, untill some minutes ago.<Prem972>

Is Holloway getting too much credit here? Great performance but couldn’t drop or stop a guy in 5 rounds and I’m hearing how he’s the greatest combat athlete of all time all over social media.

Is Holloway getting too much credit here? Great performance but couldn’t drop or stop a guy in 5 rounds and I’m hearing how he’s the greatest combat athlete of all time all over social media.
I agree, great performance, but he ate a few shots that could have dropped him, and it looked more like 2 drastically different boxing styles going at it, with one having a definite advantage.

I'm so tired of commentators jerking fighters off as well, they are hyperbolic to the point of it being difficult to appreciate the winners as much.

I think that was just about as good of a main card as you ask for a broadcast television showcase. Had a little bit of everything ('cept a submission finish). Wonder if it leads to anymore events on ABC? Probably not.

Back