PBP UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar - PBP Discussion: 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only thing that comes to mind that's close to that level of beat down is Cain v JDS

the ref and Kattar's corner did him a disservice. but it was to the benefit for me as a viewer so i can't really complain.

because one is actually designed to KO and has the intent. The other was literally a person landing on their knee weird after being kicked and having a completely different muscle tear..

He kicked him so hard he turned around from the force. The intention of the strike was to cause damage and damage was caused. How do you know the kick didn't damage his ACL which is why he landed funny?

It was like Condit tripped over his own feet. he got kicked and then went down from it.

This wasn't like the Silva leg check or anything. It was a direct result from the strike. BTW I hate Woddley as I feel he is the most boring fighter but that was a legit TKO.

Max is insane. He's taking so much punishment in his career and most fighters would decline. Not Max. He looked scary and beat a SERIOUS competitor.

#BLESSED

That’s it. Never buying a UFC again. They ruined another night of plans with their 12pm start time Bullshit. Fuxk these phagyts.

Max is like...

fi5WV1y730WtUTsPzjV6Pq0JFam9s93JVHLFDc7H-mJXOiSisKOmzTCFwoJa1Hl3caN9zeU

the ref and Kattar's corner did him a disservice. but it was to the benefit for me as a viewer so i can't really complain.

I wish it had stopped at the end of the 4th. I am happy it didn't stop along the fence because Calvin was fighting back the whole time.

that's the fight game, cte comes with it.

some people rather die in the cage then take a knee

that's honor, the warrior way

mario yamasaki would be proud
that’s exactly why the corner is there. to prevent that from happening.

If Max loses another to Volk already you shut him out of the title picture... Give Max Zabit next while Ortega fights Volk.
I don't think Zabit wants that smoke. He would be wise to avoid Max if he can.

@Doughie99
I accept your surrender :)
Payment will be delivered as a hug :D
@Clementine
I hereby do humbly offer my total surrender and full unreserved capitulation and I will sign an official document to declare surrender / defeat / End of the Empire and additionally I do freely Declare that I got that horribly wrong in every way possible that I could have got an MMA prediction wrong.

@Clementine
I hereby do humbly offer my total surrender and full unreserved capitulation and I will sign an official document to declare surrender / defeat / End of the Empire and additionally I do freely Declare that I got that horribly wrong in every way possible that I could have got an MMA prediction wrong.
fZLgeXA.gif

Good :)

Back