UFC offered me a deal for UFC 246

Its worth it imo. Would you rather watch fights on your tv or at your computer desk. Its 5 bucks a month so your getting the ppv for25
Lmao so many ways to watch it live on your TV without paying shit...

ESPN plus is what 7 bucks a month. ....... if a ufc or mma fan rather doesnt have espn + by now .......

What they should do is what Dszn does make it like 200 a year but u get everything I would get that right now. Dazn only charges 100 a year but ufc has better cards than just getting Csnello ggg and AJ fights so make it 200 and I gladly pay rather than go to bw3s or hooters for most cards.

If you are going with the paying route it sounds ok to me, i saw that promo on some ufc 246 stuff on youtube, me? Im not in the US, so i have other ways to watch, legal and you know, not so legal.

Lmao so many ways to watch it live on your TV without paying shit...
What's the quality like? I have tried several times watching ppvs on streams n everytime the quality usually isn't great n it freezes many times during the card. I tried years ago during the kodi firestick craze and the quality was shit.

Yes - help line the pockets of a guy who beats up the elderly and is under investigation for 2 rapes.

View attachment 712419 What Do you guys think of this deal? I have been thinking of getting ESPN+ but I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I really don’t want another monthly payment for something that I rarely use.

<RomeroSalute>

Pretty good deal actually. Think of it as getting a year subscription for half price and a free ppv! Don't listen to these broke folk. There's nothing wrong with streaming something now and then, but there's nothing wrong with spending money on something you enjoy either.

View attachment 712419 What Do you guys think of this deal? I have been thinking of getting ESPN+ but I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I really don’t want another monthly payment for something that I rarely use.

<RomeroSalute>

It’s an interesting deal,

However internet offers you a better deal

Some online MMA fans are so foolish

Cry about fighter pay and can't even support for 5 bucks a month

Broke ass sexual chocolate

They're getting desperate and having to beg and give deals to sell this PPV. UFC is dying confirmed.

There is nothing you can find on either that you couldn't with a quick DuckDuckGo search for free...

Quick? It's a hassle the last few times I've tried to find a stream. Also the shitty quality, lack of features and risk of the stream getting killed hasn't been worth it to me.

Back