UFC not committing title shot to T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker winner

TJ put his belt on line in one days notice to save a PPV. Who else has done that in the history of UFC? What more has to do for the company to get the respect he deserves? For fucks sake give the man the TS if he wins against Lineker.

P.S I didn't even like the guy before this shitty bahavior UFC and Dom had against him. They almost made me a fan just because I hate injustice

UFC protecting cruz from lineker

remember my words: when lineker clears the WHOLE DIVISION and the fight is booked, cruz will get injured

TJ said this himself in November...

Nov 21, 2016
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/23418/dillashaw-baffled-over-garbrandt-title-shot

Dillashaw, 30, admits he has wondered whether his relationship with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) has had an impact on the situation. CAA is a direct competitor of entertainment group WME-IMG, which purchased the UFC for $4 billion earlier this year.

Dillashaw says he doesn't want to think being represented by CAA would place him at a disadvantage, but he doesn't know the answer for sure.

"I know WME and CAA are rivals, and I really hope this has nothing to do with that," Dillashaw said. "Ever since WME took over, that's been in the back of my head -- that it could be a conflict of interest.

"It seemed like my management kept getting shunned. They were trying to get a hold of the UFC, and [chief operating officer] Lawrence Epstein actually told my management the best way to get through was for me to approach Dana myself. I was my own manager for all this. If there is a conflict of interest, that needs to be brought up."

Very interesting.

Do you know if the UFC has any sort of Fairness policy?

Because currently it seems like the only thing that matter is the dollars and I want to know how far the UFC will go to get favourable outcomes.

If Cody wins and TJ wins, then TJ will get the shot, IMO. I just think they are hedging their bets for if Cruz wins, because they don't want him defending against TJ again so soon. If Lineker stops TJ, he gets the title shot (deserved or not) no matter who wins between Cruz/Cody.

Fighters aren't slaves. If Cruz doesn't want to fight TJ the UFC can't force him to. All they can do is offer TJ a shot at an interim belt that puts Dom's in dispute and then appeal to his pride.

But why would the UFC do that? Cruz is a smart, articulate company man while TJ is a dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers jock pushing an anti-UFC agenda.

They aren't going to twist Dom's arm for TJ's sake. If anything, they might want to push TJ out the door.

If TJ doesn't get the shot with a win they may as well just start fixing fights WWE style.

TJ put his belt on line in one days notice to save a PPV. Who else has done that in the history of UFC? What more has to do for the company to get the respect he deserves? For fucks sake give the man the TS if he wins against Lineker.

P.S I didn't even like the guy before this shitty bahavior UFC and Dom had against him. They almost made me a fan just because I hate injustice

He can't playup a childish bully character as well as Dom can though and that's what the UFC and most Sherdoggers want from a fighter more than anything else.

Cruz came back after being out pretty much 4 years (1:01 of Octagon time in 4 years) and edged out Dillashaw. It would not be close now that Cruz is back into the swing of things.

What if Lineker knocks him unconscious in 10 seconds, chugs beer, then conducts a Stone Cold interview?

Dillashaw screwed Dillashaw

He will never fight for the title again

<33>

If both Cruz and Dillashaw wins it's some major bullshit if the rematch doesn't happen.
Lineker shouldn't get it if he wins. He have missed weight too many times to be taken seriously.
IMO Dillashaw should be guaranteed a title match if he wins.
He really shouldn't be as mistreated as he is by the UFC.

TJ's ppv as a champ sold worse than mm's, no wonder the ufc don't want to get that guy anywhere near the belt. This is so lame, all about the money, fucking ultimate fighting cash-cows

Back