UFC not committing title shot to T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker winner

Dillashaw vs. MM for FLW title maybe?

Also, if Cody vs Cruz is a barn burner they will probably go for an immediate rematch. Dillashaw would probably attempt suicide at that point.

Did you really just use the words barn burner in direct relation to a do Dominic cruz fight

UFC loves selling that bad blood bullshit. If TJ and Cody wins they aren't going to book that shit? I guess if there's a rematch clause contractually you got to do it but I don't see them passing that one up.

Also, if Cody vs Cruz is a barn burner they will probably go for an immediate rematch.

I would guess that even if Cody sleeps him in the first 60 seconds Dom will be granted an immediate rematch, based on his legacy in the division.

I would guess that even if Cody sleeps him in the first 60 seconds Dom will be granted an immediate rematch, based on his legacy in the division.
I thought the same thing for aldo but we saw how that turned out...

It would make absolutely no sense not to grant TJ, a former champion, another shot at the title that he barely lost in a great fight after beating 2 top five opponents.
Lineker on the other hand would be best suited to fight Jimmie Rivera in a title eliminator match up if he makes weight and wins.

If TJ wins, he 100 percent needs to grab that mic and call Dominick Cruz every name under the sun and point out that he is a little bitch who is ducking him.

Legit more important than proving he deserves a shot with his skills, at this point.

It's understandable when Lineker. TJ deserves a shot with a win though.

who the f is cody garbrandt? why the hell is he fighting for a title?

TJ said this himself in November...

Nov 21, 2016
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/23418/dillashaw-baffled-over-garbrandt-title-shot

Dillashaw, 30, admits he has wondered whether his relationship with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) has had an impact on the situation. CAA is a direct competitor of entertainment group WME-IMG, which purchased the UFC for $4 billion earlier this year.

Dillashaw says he doesn't want to think being represented by CAA would place him at a disadvantage, but he doesn't know the answer for sure.

"I know WME and CAA are rivals, and I really hope this has nothing to do with that," Dillashaw said. "Ever since WME took over, that's been in the back of my head -- that it could be a conflict of interest.

"It seemed like my management kept getting shunned. They were trying to get a hold of the UFC, and [chief operating officer] Lawrence Epstein actually told my management the best way to get through was for me to approach Dana myself. I was my own manager for all this. If there is a conflict of interest, that needs to be brought up."

What? Who else is there to fight Cruz? Unless Cruz is moving up for fighting Mighty Mouse, this is stupid.

Wow... Dom is showing lack of interest in fighting the number one contender (TJ) & that's the reason the UFC isn't making that fight guaranteed if TJ winz? WTF.

I get the Lineker stuff. Dude needz to rock up & make weight.

Maybe the reason they can't say this fight is for the next shot is that it's too complicated & controversial to advertize that if TJ winz... he gets the shot.. but if Lin winz... we can't trust him to make weight so he won't get the shot. This last paragraph is a bit much to put out as fight hype & would be very confusing to casualz.

I get it.

Back