UFC news at 9:30 EST on sportscenter

While some people are disappointed it wasn't fedor being signed or Ronda vs cyborg , having Aldo vs Conor and Weidman vs rockhold is a great card. I give the UFC credit. Aldo vs Conor would have sold , they didn't need to add Weidman vs rockhold

Guess they needed to have a backup main if Aldo gets injured again.

While some people are disappointed it wasn't fedor being signed or Ronda vs cyborg , having Aldo vs Conor and Weidman vs rockhold is a great card. I give the UFC credit. Aldo vs Conor would have sold , they didn't need to add Weidman vs rockhold

All eyes are on this event, winner of Weidman Vs Rockhold will be very marketable. Works in the UFC favor. That's my guess to why. Can't wait!!

Weidman vs Rockhold, that's it?

Didn't we already know that?

another BIG news that in reality is insignificant and SMALL.

Meanwhile over at FS1

ihwMLix36FatR.gif

Good fight but I thought that had already been announced. I've only been buying Lawler cards recently but may have to buy that one.

Meh a bit underwhelming, I was hoping for Fodor

Ben or Caros Fodor? How would that be less underwhelming than Weidman/Rockhold?

Are you a fan of Phoenix Jones or something?

Pssst...I know you mean FEDOR, but 1 letter of misspelling fucks up your meaning.

In December.

What's with Aldo/Conor headlining? I notice favorites have taken the top spot lately over tradition.

In December.

What's with Aldo/Conor headlining? I notice favorites have taken the top spot lately over tradition.

First off -- I would point out Aldo/Conor is a unification fight, so by definition it is technically a higher rank fight.

But I will agree that even if Conor didn't have the Interim toy belt, they would still headline.

And good. I like it this way. UFC 189 worked out didn't it

Back