UFC needs to sign Tom Duquesnoy. or have they already?

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Tom Duquesnoy is a great prospect. I think he is in negotiations this video's music is terrible lol

Last edited:
Fantastic prospect. It's a matter of when, not if, with this monster.

I thought he said he wanted come after his last fight. I don't know what else he needs to prove at this point?

Amazing talent. Friend of mine trained a fighter who fought on the same card as Tom a few years ago. Said he looked special then.

Yeah also Marlon Moraes, Justin Gaethje, Vitaly Minakov and Rasul Mirzaev

Amazing talent. Friend of mine trained a fighter who fought on the same card as Tom a few years ago. Said he looked special then.
I mean he's got fights. I think he should come over the the UFC ASAP. This isn't an untested prospect like when Sage first got signed.

He has been on the watch list for a while now, come on now

He has been on the watch list for a while now, come on now
Ehh watchlist and me saying he needs to be signed are a bit different. But yeah most hardcore guys know of him and have at least one or two of his fights.

Ehh watchlist and me saying he needs to be signed are a bit different. But yeah most hardcore guys know of him and have at least one or two of his fights.

Sorry, I didnt mean it like that. More like come on UFC bring him in already !!

Solid prospect. Expec him to debut in the UFC by the summer at the latest.

All right. That was a pretty sweet elbow. :)
Solid prospect. Expec him to debut in the UFC by the summer at the latest.
That would be awesome and he is dangerous at Bantam-Weight and Feather-Weight but I think he is settling in at Bantam weight for now. I just think if the UFC gives him another "propsect" he will destroy him.

Mirzaev just lost to Makashvili, who was cut by the UFC (he didnt deserve the cut though)
Yeah i started this thread because of the Gaethje thread. Big fan of Moraes as well.

Back