UFC needs to ban rash guards!

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
image.jpeg
This is pretty ridiculous that the women get to wear T-Shirts in the Octagon. If they want to be in the same league as the men then they need abide by the same dress code.
image.jpeg
The less clothing the better! I'm paying my hard earn money to see some skin as well as a good fight between the women. Imagine when the UFC women start to dress like the WWE Divas
MeekPaleBellfrog.gif

wasteland in 3.2.1 ...

but yeah, sport bra is enough

If I'm paying $60 they could at least fight topless

I was excited to see Cat Zingano at UFC 200 but then I saw she was all covered up by a rash guard and I was very disappointed :mad::mad::mad:

Thread would have been better if you actually used a hot divas for the example instead of horse faced skittle head Sasha. If you had posted Alexa Bliss people might have been on board with this idea.

I need more pics to be sure ...........

Thread would have been better if you actually used a hot divas for the example instead of horse faced skittle head Sasha. If you had posted Alexa Bliss people might have been on board with this idea.
tumblr_o1blunaEL91rmv1vdo1_400.gif

So you prefer the light meat? Alexa is not bad tho

tumblr_o1blunaEL91rmv1vdo1_400.gif

So you prefer the light meat? Alexa is not bad tho

Light, dark...I prefer there to actually be some meat. Also...anyone who doesn't like is most likely a fraggle.

TS, you need to get a life, if watching WMMA is how you get your rocks off.

Back