UFC Needs This Ref.

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
Who needs bums like Mazzagatti and Yamasaki when there are good refs like this ?

Great positioning, and split second timing.

Nice work.

Different sport but I'd love to see an MMA reff like this in the cage!

CLUTCH! Fast twitch avoidance of further damage to a concussed fighter.

Pay this man Daner!

<rawsun>

Who needs bums like Mazzagatti and Yamasaki when there are good refs like this ?

Nice work.

They have to sign him while he's in his prime/before he loses a step.

Oh don't you worry... the snowcuck warriors will petition to make sure there's a prancing ref in every main card. Just you wait.
<HisEye>

Bring back the Lawler vs Tiki ref!

eyUOrvj.gif

That guy would be calling way too many early stoppages, especially if it was a handsome mma fighter like Luke Rockhold getting the shit beat out of him

Bring back the Lawler vs Tiki ref!

eyUOrvj.gif

That's Nelson "Doc" Hamilton. He's mostly an MMA judge at this point. He's judged more fights than just about anyone. He's also a trainer for refs and judges. He started reffing in 1973, in kickboxing.

That's Nelson "Doc" Hamilton. He's mostly an MMA judge at this point. He's judged more fights than just about anyone. He's also a trainer for refs and judges. He started reffing in 1973, in kickboxing.
I honestly had no idea, good info brah.

Nice work.

Every single thai ref does this. Its how they do it there. Does not translate to mma where it would be alot of early stoppages

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back