UFC needs more feminist fighters

When a fighter decides to get finished because her boob is out I kinda lost a little respect. If my balls or dick tip was showing I would flop it back in rather then running in the opposite direction with my back turned. I'm still convinced that she just got hurt by the kick which would give me way more respect for her.

No you wouldn't. You'd turtle up from embarrassment.

Typical patriarchal comments.

Oh no! Anything but that! haha. I don't know about the guy you were responding to, but if a woman called me patriarchal, I would take it as a compliment. Given that the women I know aren't out of touch with reality militant feminists, they probably would have meant it as a compliment, too.
"of or relating to a patriarch, the male head of a family, tribe, community, church, order, etc"

I am disgusted by the lack of respect the female fighters receive from the fighting community. There needs to be more feminist awareness so people can finally give the respect these women deserve!

Well buddy, that is just the reflection of the lack of respect girls get in GENERAL, so I expect that you have protested in other forums about the situation. I also expect you to treat your mom and girlfriend nice all the time, since the majority of us men don't always do that ( even the ones, like you and me, that normally complain for this kind of stuff) its not our fault , it's is the stupid culture we grow up in. Its not an excuse tho, we just have to stop it.

There are a lot of hot WBNBA players. Maybe if they put their games in between NBA games at half time people might stick around and be complacent to see it. That's where most WMMA fights are not they are in the middle of good fights so you figure you'll just wait till it's over.
nah there are hot usa female soccer players hence the popularity

Back