UFC needs more feminist fighters

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am disgusted by the lack of respect the female fighters receive from the fighting community. There needs to be more feminist awareness so people can finally give the respect these women deserve!

We need only the cutest and hottest female fighters. No more trannies!

They see me troll'n!!

200.gif

Even though this is an obvious trolljob, I have to say DESPITE the going ons in this forum and other places that female athletes are a shitload more respected in MMA than pretty much any other sport. Except maybe tennis.

Once they learn to fight like men they'll get all the respect in the world.

Once they learn to fight like men they'll get all the respect in the world.

Comment of the thread. We can close it now. :D

Joanna fights like a man and she get RESPEK on her name.

Even though this is an obvious trolljob, I have to say DESPITE the going ons in this forum and other places that female athletes are a shitload more respected in MMA than pretty much any other sport. Except maybe tennis.
That's definitely true, never really thought of it. WNBA gets mocked all the time, I don't know if pro female hockey is even a thing, women football players play in their underwear, nobody cares about softball. Yea I'd say female tennis gets the most respect, followed by female fighting. Serena is GOAT woman's athlete.

no, fuck off and get your shitty liberal agenda outta here

Hell yeah TS, we need more gals representin that look like this

hqdefault.jpg

Women need to fight in a kitchen shaped octagon

, I don't know if pro female hockey is even a thing.
I had a friend who did it years ago. Even with full grown adult women there was no hitting allowed and pretty much devoid of physical contact, which is just setting it all up to be seen as a joke. Maybe they changed these rules in recent years, haven't bothered to check it up.

Depends on the definition of feminism.

That's definitely true, never really thought of it. WNBA gets mocked all the time, I don't know if pro female hockey is even a thing, women football players play in their underwear, nobody cares about softball. Yea I'd say female tennis gets the most respect, followed by female fighting. Serena is GOAT woman's athlete.
And the Williams sisters both got wrecked by the same unknown male player.

Women won't get the same respect in some sports, because men are physically more capable. When a woman does well in a sport, some see it as akin to a parent putting a child's drawing on the fridge.

If all girls in WNBA were hot then it would be an actual sport people cared about

When a fighter decides to get finished because her boob is out I kinda lost a little respect. If my balls or dick tip was showing I would flop it back in rather then running in the opposite direction with my back turned. I'm still convinced that she just got hurt by the kick which would give me way more respect for her.

If all girls in WNBA were hot then it would be an actual sport people cared about
There are a lot of hot WBNBA players. Maybe if they put their games in between NBA games at half time people might stick around and be complacent to see it. That's where most WMMA fights are not they are in the middle of good fights so you figure you'll just wait till it's over.

Back