UFC needs FREAK fights

There is usually WMMA on every card.

g1oVoI4.gif

1 lion vs 42 Cambodian midgets. Make it happen Dana

Where's that 2 flyweights vs Bigfoot fight poster? I'd pay big money to see that fight

Totally agree. Time to embrace the freak show aspect and book the most entertaining fights possible. You can still have "pure sport" fights on the card too, and then everyone wins. Some ideas I have...

Team fighting. Let's say a 5 on 5 match of Team Alpha Male vs. Nova Uniao. Just a flat out brawl until 1 team is the last one standing.

Intergender fights. Ronda Rousey vs. Bryan Caraway. Ronda Rousey vs. CM Punk. Ronda Rousey vs. Chris Brown. She is the Chyna of the UFC and her fighting against men could do big business.

Bra and panties fights. The WWE has gone away from them and it's time for Dana to steal Vince's ideas yet again while only making them more popular with shoot fights instead of the works the WWE was putting on. Imagine Ronda vs. Gina or Miesha or Eve Torres or you name it in a bra and panties fight? HUGE money to be had there. Perhaps they could even be talked into nude fights for the right sum of money. You could even add a Ring Card Girl division purely for these bra and panties fights.

Heel turns and better story lines. Imagine TJ Dillashaw has just defended his belt against Renan Barao in the rematch. Dana White is putting the belt on him and then Urijah Faber who had been in Dillashaw's corner all night and had a big smile on his face when Dillashaw won comes out of nowhere and attacks Dillashaw from behind and cuts a promo to challenge him and set up their fight for the belt? Whether it's real or Dana just pays Faber extra to do it as a work is beside the point, it would greatly enhance the PPV sales of Dillashaw-Faber and interest in the UFC.

These guys are entertainers and if they don't want to embrace that, don't give them big fights. The guys who do what the company wants and are more interesting get rewarded with more money and bigger opportunities.

Last edited:
Lawler vs Hendrix 4
Nick Diaz vs. CM Punk
Amateur level WMMA fight

No joke that is a potential $60 PPV card in 2015 for you goofs

450 pound Sumo guy against 2, 70lb midgets (Tag Team).

That PPV would sell 5 million buys.

No it wouldnt.

Have Sting repel down from the rafters into the octagon with a baseball bat and clear house then grab the mike and demand a title shot vs Cain......

Add cruiserweight @ 225, remove the HW limit. Problem solved.

this already exists

Wow when it first started I thought it would be 4 chicks going at it Ultimate Surrender style.....And then they didn't.
So for whatever reason I kept watching and feel dumber for it....That was awful.....I mean they couldn't even get a crowd to watch it.....They shoulda just let the girls go Ultimate Surrender....

Back