UFC needs a new hero

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that the PPV King former champ McGregor had been irrelevant for years, and part time fighter 2 division champ Gsp known for winning a belt and not defending it leaving the division into obscurity. Who will be the fighter to save UFC and be it's next PPV hero?

Definitely not me

Khabib,who rid us of that non title defending primadonna

A striker that finishes fights and doesn't act like a weirdo.

according to a lot of sucker sherdoggers

11544755_web1_MMA-UFC216CAPS-100717hf_008.jpg

Like Hulk Hogan type of shit? are you twelve? drink your vitamins, sunny jim!

That one chick who looks like a man

Yeah they already have one. He was given a choice. Fight for his life in the streets or become a hero the UFC needed. (que modello music)

You forgot to mention action machine Elias Theodouro..... I'm lost without him

Askren was the new top draw. Don't see anyone else in particular that's going to be able to carry the torch anytime soon.

Nate diaz has been our hero since ufc 196

Now that the PPV King former champ McGregor had been irrelevant for years, and part time fighter 2 division champ Gsp known for winning a belt and not defending it leaving the division into obscurity. Who will be the fighter to save UFC and be it's next PPV hero?

No one knows and there's no way of forecasting something like that. That's why the UFC talked ESPN in to buying most of the PPVs in exchange for producing content for their streaming service.

For me it would be Justin Gaethje. I will watch this guy anytime he fights! I have been pushing for a McGregor-Gaethje fight for awhile now. Can't think of a more exciting BIG fight in current MMA!

Back