UFC need the yellow card or something to stop this.

MCMXCIX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I understand this is MMA. But this isn't take someone down and hold them there. For fuck's sake guys come on! one dimensional wrestlers are going to be the death of this sport.

Ummmm, which fight are you talking about?

I saw Okami reverse position from the bottom, passing guard, getting mount, and taking the back.

I will always be a fan of the yellow card system or something similar to discourage stalling. I think the only time we'd see it implemented is if the UFC seriously nosedives in popularity.

lol
that was an amazing grappling clinic
don't like it, don't watch it

he was working for better positions but once he had them he did nothing... that is what tickles my nerves...

Okami wasn't stalling. He wasn't exactly lighting anything up either. These things need to be solved by fighters in the ring, not more artificial rules.

I didn't see Anderson having any trouble with Okami's top game, did you?

Okami wasn't stalling. He wasn't exactly lighting anything up either. These things need to be solved by fighters in the ring, not more artificial rules.

I didn't see Anderson having any trouble with Okami's top game, did you?

Yes, base everything off of what the best fighter in the world did. Flawless logic.

I agree with yellow cards but, not because of this fight. Okami wasn't stalling, he was passing basically at will.

UFC-Just-Bleed-Guy.jpg

I'm not even a Belcher fan! lol This is just boring.

I feel you. I'm an Okami fan. I've followed his career forever, so I'm biased in enjoying the fight.

I can see how others would find it boring, though.

If Okami do it is bad , if Randy keep pushing somebody against the fence for 15 minutes is OK :confused::icon_excl

Back