UFC MW Legend - Michael Bisping (New Promo Video)

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I guess being a top 10 fighter means you're a legend nowadays. :D

Anderson Silva: "I'm champion for a long time. I know, I understand you frustration for never go for the belt but this is your chance. You need to prove for the people."

a7eXcsX.jpg

When has Bisping obtained a status of a legend? Sure he's been in the game for as long as he has and has put together some decent wins but has never been at the top.

Much like Chael he is actually more fun outside of the cage

Look how friendly Anderson is outside the cage, I hope he schools Bisping.

He has the 3rd most wins in UFC history. And when he retires probably the most ever as on GSP and Matt Hughes are above him. That's pretty legendary

To be fair the term legend is so vague. Some people. In fact a lot of people here have 50 or so guys they would call a legend. People would call Tank Abbott a legend and if that's the case Bisping is far more worthy.

Look how friendly Anderson is outside the cage, I hope he schools Bisping.

I respect Anderson but I have never felt that his 'nice' persona is genuine, he may certainly be nice in real life but he doesn't come off that way to me and he's been accused by several fighter of being a 'fake nice guy'.

I respect Anderson but I have never felt that his 'nice' persona is genuine, he may certainly be nice in real life but he doesn't come off that way to me and he's been accused by several fighter of being a 'fake nice guy'.
Maybe his nice guy persona is fake, maybe not. We can't read the guys heart so we can only judge by his actions and in that instance, Silva was the much more classy individual

He has the 3rd most wins in UFC history. And when he retires probably the most ever as on GSP and Matt Hughes are above him. That's pretty legendary
No not really, it speaks to longevity, it's in no way shape or form legendary. Maybe if he would have won just a few of his high profile fights but he always came up short when he stepped up in competition

No not really, it speaks to longevity, it's in no way shape or form legendary. Maybe if he would have won just a few of his high profile fights but he always came up short when he stepped up in competition

I agree. And I will give Bisping credit. He doesn't really have any "bad" losses so to speak. He always beats the guys he should beat. Most guys at some point in their career have an "off" night and lose to someone they shouldn't. Mike always beats inferior competition. However, like you said, he could never make that step into the top 5. He never won a high profile fight. I don't think this will be any different. Old or not, Anderson is still a better fighter than Bisping.

Michael Bisping is a legend?

I suppose that means that Jeremy Stephens, Clay Guida, Matt Brown, George Sotiropoulos, Gray Maynard, Nathan Diaz, Nicholas Diaz, Joe Lauzon, Karl Noons, Ross Pearson, Travis Browne, Patrick Barry, Alexander Gustafsson, Denis Kang, Antonio Schembri, Marcus Aurelio, Marius Zaromskis, Joe Stevenson, Jason Miller, Tim Kennedy, Ricardo Arona, Ikuhisa Minowa, Rumina Sato, Mike Brown, Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck, Jon Fitch, Jake Ellenberger, Stephen Thompson, Kurt Pellegrino, Patrick Healy, Joe Warren, Marcos Galvao, Dennis Hallman, Gan McGee, Justin Eilers, Paul Buentello, Jeff Monson, Manvel Gamburyan, Gabriel Gonzaga, Shane Carwin, Antonio Silva, Chael Sonnen, Igor Zinoviev, John Lober, Kevin Jackson, Yuki Kondo, Elvis Sinosic, Vladimir Matyushenko, Renato Sobral, Bobby Southworth, Vernon White, Tony Lopez, Glover Teixeira, Matt Lindland, Nate Quarry, David Loiseau, Nate Marquardt, Patrick Cote, Thales Leites, Demian Maia, Yushin Okami, Roy Nelson, Jorge Patino, Andre Pederneiras, Shinya Aoki, Eddie Alvarez, Michael Burnett, Chris Lytle, Gil Castillo, John Alessio, Carlo Prater, Kenichi Yamamoto, Kazuo Misaki, Frank Trigg, Falaniko Vitale, Makoto Takimoto, Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit, Rory MacDonald, Diego Sanchez, John Dodson, Mac Danzig, John Moraga, Spencer Fisher, Sam Stout, Javier Vazquez, Mark Hominick, Timothy Grant, John Makdessi, Chad Mendes, Chan Sung Jung, Ricardo Lamas, Scott Jorgensen, Michael McDonald, Pedro Rizzo, Eddie Wineland, Gary Goodridge, Joe Soto, Lyman Good, Shinichi Kojima, Mamoru Yamaguchi, Shuichiro Katsumura, Akihiro Gono, Norifumi Yamamoto, Genki Sudo, Yasuhiro Urushitani, Akitoshi Tamura, Masakatsu Ueda, and Justin Gaethje are all legends.

Maybe his nice guy persona is fake, maybe not. We can't read the guys heart so we can only judge by his actions and in that instance, Silva was the much more classy individual

I suppose.

Bisping is the very definition of gatekeeper.

To be fair the term legend is so vague. Some people. In fact a lot of people here have 50 or so guys they would call a legend. People would call Tank Abbott a legend and if that's the case Bisping is far more worthy.
  • A famous or important person who is known for doing something extremely well
  • An extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field

Not really. People might use it improperly but everyone should be in consensus for the most part on someone being a legend.

Bisping is an above average fighter. Nothing extraordinary or legendary about him.

Last edited:
Not really. People might use it improperly but everyone should be in consensus for the most part on someone being a legend.
  • : a famous or important person who is known for doing something extremely well

Bisping made mma and the UFC explode in the UK and has the 3rd most wins in the organisations history. Sounds like a UFC legend to me.

Pretty good promo, actually.

Much better than the lame UFC 196 one.

Back