UFC Moscow Hunt vs Aleksei Full Main Card Set

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
Yikes.. First event in Russia and this is the best you have to offer?

JSEAHyu.jpg

Yeah. I was kind of surprised when I've heard which one is going to be the headliner.

UFC wans to throw dust in the eyes of the people.

Bigtime disrespect to Russia.

Back when they first announced this ufc moscow I thought they would get Zabit and Volkov on that card. At least those guys are booked to fight though

Meh.

Card looks half decent for a FN. I'll likely watch it. But I certainly wont be marking my calendar.

I'm so hyped for the Jan vs Krylov matchup. The UFC is putting a push behind what they foolishly let go of in Krylov. They have a fighter who beat a highly ranked guy who they don't give a shit about and get to feed him to Krylov to come out the other side ranked 4 or 5 in the world. LHW revivification begin.

Lol Russia treated like the rest of Europe with a third world fight pass card.

wait for Bellator: Moscow

Winner of the HW tournament vs Minakov
Shlemenko vs Carvalho
Koreshkov vs Daley/Page
Fedor vs Wanderlei
Nemkov vs Narkun
Aleksander Emelianenko - Thiago Silva

Hunt vs Olyniek is free money. Bet it my friends.

I'm pumped for Hunt vs Oly.

Considering how long they've talked about doing a card in Russia, it is a pretty piss poor card.
All that work for a Hunt/ Olenik headline?

Bellator starting to look better and better.
September 29th landmark, their first true superfight.

Sorry I should have been more clear. Hunt KO or decision. Oleinik can't take him down and doesn't have the striking to even make it a fight.
Hunt turning 45 and lost all his last 3 encounters to grapplers/wrestlers. Hunt's TDD is past his prime, like everything else.

Hunt turning 45 and lost all his last 3 encounters to grapplers/wrestlers. Hunt's TDD is past his prime, like everything else.

I love Oleinik but he got dominated by Daniel Omielanczuk when he couldn't take him down. He's nearly as old as Hunt and has the most fights of anyone in the promotion.

If Mark Hunt fights I tune in. Way past his prime but still a warrior.

Back