UFC Monitors fighter social media

They have for years. Dung Le got a bonus one year because he gained the most social media followers in the past year.

People bitch that the ufc doesn't help promote fighters; ufc helps fighters with social-media promotion, people bitch. Is normal.

imagine trying to explain nuance to thick headed people that get beat up for a living.

"Be a little bit racist, but don't be TOO racist, or we gotta kick you out. And be a guy that loves to get pussy, but don't come off as TOO much of a mysoginst, or we gotta kick you out."

The balancing act must be a pain in the ass.
Miguel-Torres-UFC-145-Walkout-Shirt-Pose-Post.jpg

I want to see this conversation between UFC social media intern and Colby Covington.

"You need to post more spoilers and Trump photos. We can cover 50% of the cost for your Instagram hookers".
More like Dana whites gots some hookers you can barrow

More like Dana whites gots some hookers you can barrow

lol Colby can't afford Dana's hookers wtf are you talking about. That motherfucker throws million dollar b day parties his side pieces are more expensive than A level lawyers.

The stupidity in this site is really brought out by this thread.

Heaven forbid the promotion walk these mooks through getting famous.

lol Colby can't afford Dana's hookers wtf are you talking about. That motherfucker throws million dollar b day parties his side pieces are more expensive than A level lawyers.
WBAf0ok.png

Reminds me of that memo Zuffa put out directing fighters to congratulate Ronda about... something. They also made fighters troll Mayweather/Pacquaio the whole night and white-knight Ronda some more
That is some weak ass shit..... I do not understand how they use fighters as employees but classify them as contractors it's like labour laws just don't apply to them or something.

I'm 100 percent sure if they could figure a way out to legally own slaves they would any then Dana would say only fucking goofs don't wanna be slaves lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back